Trees, tall and intimidating trees surrounded a couple as the ground below them rumbled with lightning striking the spot beside Rachel.

Vincent quickly grasped onto his wife and hurriedly dragged her out the forest. 

"Love, why is this happening to us?" Rachel asked her husband. Placing a hand by her swollen belly as Vincent covered his face with his palms, "We should've just stayed by the shack." she continued. "Maybe then, our baby wouldn't be in this type of danger."

The couple leaned against each other as a harsh breeze pass through them, Vincent gently caressed Rachel's hands as he lightly blew on them. "I apologies, wife. I should've just went alone instead of bringing you with me here." eyes focused on the dainty hands his wife had.

Rachel stared at her husband's face, shaking his hand off hers as she used them to cup his face before leaning her forehead to his. "What are you saying that for? It's not like we haven't done anything like this before." 

The pair chuckled, the tension between them flying away. "So let's wait for someone to pass by! Hopefully, we see a traveler tomorrow." 

The next day came by quickly, the couple was found by a traveler

The next day came by quickly, the couple was found by a traveler. Lumine, that was the traveler's name.

The couple thanked Lumine incessantly, bowing towards the young female as she waved her hand telling the couple that it was absolutely no problem.

The couple waved their hands towards Lumine who was leaving as the she waved back and ran towards archons-know-where.

Staring up at the sky, Lumine wished for the couple's baby to be born safely.

But of course, who would listen to a traveler's prayers from far away? And grant their blessing to the young couple?

Absolutely none.

Vincent held tightly to his wife who was currently giving birth, saying words of encouragement to his panting wife

Rachel slapped Vincent, "Shut up for a second, my god!" she said before yelling out curses yet again.