After that my eyes land on the rest of my friends who are looking at me with curious eyes. I sigh.

"I will explain you but not now," I said to them more like I order them.

"Ok. We won't force you." Teegan said softly.

Then I look at marcel and carter.

"You guys don't worry. Martinz won't harm me." I told them.

"And who they are your family," Carter said to me in a dry tone.

Well,  that's true. I roll my eyes.

"I have a long history with them. So don't worry." I reply with a fake sweet tone.

I left them before they can ask me more questions. It's harder for me. I hope my enemy won't find out about me or I will die. I have to talk about mom. Luke can tell me if she is alive or not.

I am going to meet him after school.

I hope so.

After finishing school I walk towards the ing area where I found Luke and Tyler. I made my way towards them.

Lucas is not here.

"What happened?" I said with a smile.

Instantly luke's smile widens and he gives me a quick hug.

"Lucas isn't here?" I ask him.

"He didn't believe me," Luke said with a sad smile.

"Don't worry. I will meet him after all of this mess is over." I assure you like. Luke sighed.

"Our traitor is so sharp. When we will find him and when you will meet the rest of them." Luke said with frustration.

"Hey, it's okay. We will figure it out." I said to him.

"Hopefully." He sighs once again.

Before I can ask him something else or he can even talk to me the rest of the siblings made their way towards us. Shit. It's good my head is still covered by a hood. Luke gives me a little sad smile.

"Danny you should go. They are coming." Luke said. I nod.

Before they can get me I walk towards carter and the rest of my friends. Bexley wraps her hands around my shoulders and drags me inside the car. I made eye contact with Luke and give him reassuring smile. He nods back.

With that, we left for the orphanage.

I rest my head and look outside the window. I have no idea what I am going to do. It's hard.

But I have to.

……

                  LUKE MARTINEZ

Before I can ask Danny about their aunt my friends and brothers walk towards me. Shit.
I made eye contact with Danny she smile at me while I smile back. My baby sis is so strong. I just want her with me in my arms safe and secure. But I can't force Danny I can never. I respect her. If I can find a traitor then we can go back to normal life but I can't find out until Danny tell me the whole truth. I need to talk to her.

"Hey, bro. Why you was talking to that bitch?" Lucas asked me.

I glare at him. " Don't you ever told her bitch, Lucas"

I look at him with pure anger. The rest of my brothers and friends look at me shocked cause I never get angry with my twin. But no one has a right to call my sister bitch.

"Oh my God, you are angry with him due to that bitch." Aliza said with disbelief.

"Look here little whore you are step-cousin so stay away from our business," I said to her controlling my anger. Aliza looks taken back by my words.

"Stop it luke," Adrian warned me.

I roll my eyes and get inside the car. They didn't ask me anything more but Rian gives me a look that we are talking about it later. I sigh. I am not going to tell him yet.

After dropping our friends we enter our mansion. Rian left for his room quickly. He always does that after Danny left he never talks to anyone. Most of the time he ignores everyone. Adrian had got worse to he has very bad anger issues. Lucas tries to hide everything. At least I am not the only one who misses Danny.

We were so close and now look at us.

Ignoring everything I enter Rian's room. He is on the bed looking at the ceiling blankly.

"Bro," I called him.

He looks at me and gives me his smile. Damm. He is good at hiding his emotions.

"Missing Danny?" I ask him knowingly.

"I miss my little sia. She is dead." He choked out in pain.

What will be his reaction if he finds out Danny is still alive? Our baby sister is alive but someone wants to kill her.

I have to protect her. I won't let anyone kill her.

I sit on his bed and pull him in a hug. My poor brother. I rub his back to soothe him down. Rian didn't say anything. After a while, I decided to left him alone. Rian gives me soft smile. I don't want to leave him alone at this stage but I need to find Ronan. Rian's oldest brother. Maybe I can lure him to find a traitor quickly so Danny can come back and take care of Rian. Honestly, no one can handle him. Everyone tried and I know Danny can save him. I need to find a solution.

I left Rian and get bumped into Adrian.

"Sorry bro I wasn't looking." I apologize.

"Can you tell me why are you protecting that new girl?" Adrian ask. I sigh.

I can't tell him.

"She is my friend," I reply simply.

"And due to that, you fought with your twin brother. Your blood." Adrian ask.

"I fight for my loved ones and she is the most important person in my life," I said to him truthfully. Adrian looks taken by my words.

"Are you replacing our little Danica?" Adrian asks raising his eyebrows.

"I will never do that," I said with a glare.

Before he can say something else I tell him about Rian. Adrian left me.

No one can ever take place of Danny.

No one.

I walk straight towards my oldest brother's room. I need to ask him about a mole in our gang. So that's what I did I opened the door of his room and step inside. Immediately my eyes land on Ronan's empty room.

He isn't here.

He never stays in the house even if stay no one knows about it.

Seems like he is affected more than us.

Why not, he is our oldest brother and he couldn't even save our little sis.