"i'm just playin, ian talked to him in like 5 days cause his daddy was busy." i said referring too asim and omari.

i haven't seen them in person since the day i met them, we've been talking on the phone.

"go downstairs."

"uhh okayy.." i skeptically walked downstairs and saw mariah, omari's babymama, and asim sitting on the couch.

"simmmm." i squealed running to him and picking him up.

"happy birthday girlfriend." he smiled kissing my cheek.

"thank you bubba."

"umm so you don't got manners assum?" mariah rolled her neck.

she don't like me cause she think me and mari got sum going on, they not even together and neither are me and him.

"where omari at." i ignored her question.

"not here, duhh." she rolled her eyes.

"killa you know her?" i asked turning around seeing him leaning on the staircase.

"that's my cousin." he mugged her.

"sad." i shook my head

"how you doin papa, you okay?" i asked him sitting down with him on my lap.

"ya, daddy said him don't carry me to the doctor no more." he shook his head yes.

"and why not?"

omari know his stupid ass needa be taking this damn child to the doctor.

"him said them lying to us."

"i'm gon talk to yo daddy okay?"

"okay." he put on a goofy smile and nodded his head making me laugh.

——

"bitch pick one!" nova huffed stomping his foot.

we were in the mall and they were making me find a bathing suit to wear for some surprise they had for me.

"how bout this." jae jae smirked holding up and blinged out bikini with black as the base color.

"yes." tiny watched it in awe.

"i like it."

"and you could put this on over it." nova held up a see through black mini skirt.

"yesssss." jae jae smiled and they all started jumping up and down.

"y'all do too much." i laughed as we went to check out.

———

"my booty is hanging out." i mugged them as i tried fixing the skirt in the mirror.

"bitch it's a bathing suit, calm down."

"you look sexy mamasss." jae jae gay ass smacked my butt.

"thanks bae." i smiled.

they were getting me ready to go to something with a pool i guess.

"cmon these edges is lifting a lil bit." nova said fixing the edges on my lace.

"and these diamonds falling off." tiny fixed the gems on my eye lid.

they really went all out on my makeup and ion know why.

"okay bitch you readdyyyyy." she smiled.

"put some of this on." nova pat some body glitter on my chest and on my titties.

"bad bitch." jae jae smirked.

"i look so pretty, y'all the goats fr." i said turning to look at myself in the mirror.