"and i want you to always keep that gun on you, neva know what's gon happen." mari pointed at me.

"what gun?"

"oh shit-"

"IM GON BEAT YO ASS!" the voice yelled again.

"YOU JUST CURSED!"

"NO I DIDNT!"

"well damn."

"so wait.. if 2+2 is 4...and 5+5 is 10.... why my daddy ain't up hea?" i titled my head making them burst out laughing.

"you slow as he- heck." mari laughed.

"how i'm slow." i'm so confused

"sweetheart, he's alive. and he's closer to you than you think. just connect the dots." senio said after he finished laughing.

"connect the dots." i mumbled to myself trying to think.

"well we gotta go now, we love you and enjoy your day. stay safe today too, please." mari emphasized the please.

"i love y'all too."

"damn." i groaned sitting up.

i'm starting to feel sad cause i miss my uncles already.

i saw that keelan wasn't on the bed so he most likely left.

( he had the top half and she had the bottom)

i went to the bathroom and started brushing my teeth.

when i finished i sat on the toilet so i could pee, and then this big bodied muhfucka gon come in the bathroom.

"happy birthday bestie." he smiled smashing a cake in my face.

"keelan i'm on the fuckin toilet." i whined wiping cake off my eyes.

"love youuuu." he dragged running out the room

"i hate niggas." i rolled my eyes finishing up using the toilet and standing in the mirror trying to clean my face.

"and the cake don't even taste good." i licked my finger then spit it out.

"happy birthday." he burst in the room coming behind me and hugging me.

"don't touch me i'm angry."

"mcht." he smacked his lips grabbing a towel and helping me wipe off my face, still behind me.

as he was wiping my cheek, we both made eye contact through the mirror and i finally noticed how pretty his blue eyes were.

he made a weird face and we both started laughing.

"we got a surprise for you later."

if you gon eat my coochie too just say det

"i told you ion want nun." i said turning around and jumping up on the sink as he finished wiping my face.

"okay but you know ion listen to you."

"you hurt my feelings." i pouted.

"shutup." he said flicking my lip.

"youan even gon try to be nice to me atleast on my birthday?"

"nah ion think so." he shrugged kissing my forehead and throwing the towel away.

"when last you talked to ya boyfriend." he asked walking back into the room and sitting on the bed.

"which one?" i asked making him raise his eyebrows.