Surprises Pt.1

(POV Asami)

I woke up before Korra. I watched at she sleep on my chest. I always used to watch Korra as she sleeps. Even though it's creepy, I couldn't help myself. I grab my phone from the nightstand and look at the time. It's 8:27 am. I have to get into work by 10:30. I scrolled through Instagram while I waited for Korra to wake up on her own. A few moments later, I feel her move around a little bit then watch as her eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning, sleepyhead." I can feel as she adjusts her arms around my waist.

"Good morning, beautiful." She says while placing soft kisses on my chest. "Hey can you drop me off back at my place. I have a surprise for you and I have to get it ready."

"Awe you didn't have to do that." I said squeezing her closer.

"Yes I did. This is what you get for being able to pleasure me the right way." She said looking me directly in the eyes. I blush a little. I suddenly feel this feeling of want. Our lips quickly smashed into each other but she released her's just as quickly. I look at her and pout.

"Ah ah No that's for later." She whispers. "Bu- wh-....fine. Can we at least lay here for a bit before I get ready for work?" I pouted as her face softened. "Yes please."

An hour later...

As I was finishing up my makeup for the day, I saw that Korra kept looking at her phone. I started asking myself questions of what she could be looking at. "Could she be planning something for the surprise? Could it be a dinner date?" My thoughts raced but were soon interrupted. "Asami, are you okay? You looked confused." Korra asked out of concern.

"Oh I was just thinking of what you're gonna use to surprise me." She walks up behind me. "Well..." she grasped onto my waist and puts her head on my shoulders. "..that's for future you to find out." She says lightly kissing down my jaw. A light blush washes over my cheeks.

She stops. "Baby, are you almost done getting ready?" I look at her with slightly visible anger on my face. "Yeah I'm almost don't I just need to get my shoes and keys but Korra, you know I hate it when you tease me."

"Baby, that's why I do it, I love it when your angry. It's so sexy." Her hand gives my ass a small squeeze then SMACK! I moan and jump a little out of surprise. "Come on let's go." She says while grabbing her stuff and jumping up and down excitedly.

We get into the car and I can slightly moving around excitedly in her seat.

"What's with you?" I ask her as I pull out of the driveway.

"Oh nothing." She replied, she giggles and leads over giving me a kiss on my cheek then one quick peck on my neck.

"Babe come on, can you please tell me what your planing?" I ask. I pout trying make her give in.

"No I not telling you. You have to wait." She responded and put her hand on my thigh to clam both of us down. The rest of the drive was a comfortable silence.

A couple minutes later...

We pulled up to Korra's house and she got out and rested her arms on the door.

"Asami remember to come here as soon as you get off of work. Okay?" She starts to give me a more stern and sexy look.

"Okay I'll be here." I respond as my eyes slowly made their way down her body and back up.

"I love you." Her voice changing to a more sweet one.

"I love you too." I pulled away and headed to work. I clocked in, and got my set up ready for my first client of the day. The day went by pretty fast.

Hours later...

Luckily we weren't that busy today. I only had two clients but through out the day, I couldn't stop thinking about the surprise.

I quickly clock out of work and run to my car. I was so excited that I was driving at 75mph on a 25mph road. I'm really surprised that I didn't get a ticket. Once I pull into her driveway, I race over to the front door and ring to door bell a few times.

Korra opens the door and smiles. "Looks like someone's excited." She says as she gestures for me to come inside.

"You have no idea." I say as I walk inside. She closes the door and grabs a hold onto my waist, pulling my body closer to her's.

"I missed you. How was your day, my love?" She said using her sweet voice. Lowering her head down to my neck, gently placing light pecks on my neck working her way up to my jawline.

"I missed you too and my day was good. Luckily we weren't that busy so I clocked out early. What about you, what have you been doing all day?" She picks up her head and looks me.

"Oh well, follow me." She said leading me to her room. She stops at the door. " This is just the first surprise. Are you ready?"

"Always." She opens the door. There is a beautiful burgundy shoulder less dress laying on the bed.

"What's it for?" I ask amazed.

"I'm taking you out tonight." She said while leaning against the doorway.

"Awe Korra you're so sweet." I give her a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh baby this first surprise is just a thank you gift for doing my tattoos for free." She smiles. "Okay I already took a shower so go ahead and take a shower in my bathroom. I'll change in the other bathroom and you can get ready in here."

After Korra finished changing, she waited in the living as I finished getting ready.

"ASAMI ARE YOU ALMOST DONE! CAN I COME IN TO MAKE SURE YOU'RE NOT DOING ANYTHING HAHA!" Korra shouted as she walked closer to the door. She begins to open the door slowly.

"Cause the last time I left you alone in my ro-" I turn around to see her standing by the door with her mouth almost wide open in shock.

"How do I look?" The dress fit perfectly around every curve, it's knee high, and exposes my chest a little but not to much. She was wear a navy blue suit, nothing but a black bra under the jacket, and her sleeves rolled up to her elbow.

"You...look....." She walked closer to me and places her hands on my hips. "...stunning." She smiles and kisses my lips, accidentally adding a dark red tint to her lips.

"Thank you but I'm not the only one that looks good." I giggle as I wiped her lips with my thumb. "You look very handsome Korra."
————————————————————————
I'm so sorry for the long wait I have been pretty busy but thank you all for reading my story and hopefully I can publish the next chapter soon I love you all❤️