My little secret

(POV Korra)

"Hey, Asami"

"Hey, Korra. You ready for you tattoo?"

"I think I am. I'm kinda scared cause' this is my first tattoo." That kinda part was a lie, I'm really scared and I'm nervous because I'm gonna have to be alone in the same room as Asami.

"I do my best not to hurt you." Asami said

Ever since we all graduated I've have the biggest crush on Asami. I've kept it a secret for a while and I think that she like me too. Whenever we hang out with the group I can feel the way she looks at me when I'm not looking. I get all hot whenever we make eye contact.
________________________________
(POV Asami)

Korra sat down in the leather chair. I got all my stuff ready and started tattooing her arm. I started to blush when I saw her bicep, their so big and muscler.

Ever since I broke up with Mako I realized how much I liked Korra. The way she her muscles were and her personality made me fall deeper and deeper in love with her.

"So since your my last client for the day, you wanna come over to my house tonight after this so we can stay up and watch movies?" I say to break the awkward silence.

"Sure let's go to the store before so I can get snacks." After that we keep the small talk mostly blushing but then hours later I finish the tattoos. I look at her in awe. I never thought that she could look any hotter but the tattoo were so hot on her.

"You okay?" Korra said

"Yeah." I respond.

"You stood there for a while. I mean these babies never looked this good so I don't mind." She chuckled while flexing her arms.

After that I wrapped cleaned and wrapped her arms up and then we got in the car to go to the store. While we were at the store we got so many snacks, it would last us almost a week. When got to my place I put all the snacks on the coffee table.

"You wanna change in to some different clothes? You can borrow mine." I said

"Sure." Korra said

She followed me into my room and sat down on my bed while I picked out some clothes for her and myself.

"Here." I say while handing her a tank top and shorts.
________________________________
(POV Korra)

"Thanks." I say while grabbing the clothes. Our hand touch as I was grabbing them. Asami starts to take off her clothes. Her curves were perfectly shaped and tattoos where so hot on her pale skin. I feel my face get really hot.

"You good?" Asami asks

"Y-Yeah I'm fine."I say

I start taking off my clothes and I feel her staring at me

"What's with the staring, miss sato?" I ask teasing her

"N-nothing." She says while blushing

When finished changing we head downstairs and sit down on the couch.

"What movie do you wanna watch." Asami asks

"Um what about what about Below Her Mouth?" I ask

"Damn that's kinda gay." She giggles

"Oh shut up." I chuckle.

When we start the movie, Asami cuddles up to me and I can feel my face getting bright red. During the movie I can feel her looking at me and blushing. When the sex scene came up I looked at her but she was looking at the tv. I didn't realize that I was staring.

"I can feel you staring you know that right?" She asked teasingly.

"I felt you staring too." I said teasing back. I lifted her face up by her chin and we lock eyes.

"Can I kiss you?"