Are you ready

"Are you ready." Asami says while still out a breath

"For wh-" I get cut off by a kiss. Asami puts her hand on my neck to deepen the kiss. She then kisses my abs while moving down to my clit and takes off my pants. I look at her and she's giving me a devilish grin. Asami then inserts her finger into my wet folds.

"God you're so wet." Asami says while moving to Korra's clit tasting her juices.

"That's because of you." I chuckled while moaning.

This was Korra's first time and she only knew how pleasure someone. She was so amazed about how Asami's tongue moved.

"M-more." It was like she read my mind. Asami responds to the request and inserts another finger. I whimper out in pleasure as Asami starts to thrust her fingers faster in and out of my wet folds.

"I'm..gonna c-cum." I say as I can feel my climax creeping up.

"Cum for me baby." Asami says while she moves to my lips and starts rubbing my clit with her thumb.

"FUCK!!" I yell as my climax sent a wave of electricity threw my body.

"Good girl." Asami says while cleaning me up. Then she lays down next to me. I cuddle up to her and I can tell we are both exhausted because of are long night, so i kiss her on the forehead and we both close our i immediately drifting off.
_______________________________
I am so sorry if you know me personally and you are reading this😂😂😑😰

Sorry these are really short I have been busy and I'll try to make the next ones longer