Flame

(POV Asami)

I move closer to her and press my lips on hers. The feeling of her soft lips on mine sent a flame into my stomach.

"Let's go upstairs." I say while grabbing her hand and practically start to run up the stairs.
________________________________
(NO POV)

As soon as they get in the room, Asami slowly pushes Korra down on the bed. Korra is holding herself up by her elbows while Asami starts taking off her shirt, then Korra starts taking off her shirt. Asami stared at Korra's body in awe. She had never seen such perfectly shaped abs. She's seen mako's but Korra's were so perfect.

"I'm never gonna get use to these." Asami said while touching Korra's perfectly shaped abs.

"I don't expect you to." Korra said.

"Just shut up and kiss me." Asami said while pushing Korra further down on the bed and her  hand on Korra's neck to deepen the kiss. Korra then trails her hand down Asami's stomach to her clit, she flips them over and starts to unbutton Asami's pants then pulls them off. Korra then moves her fingers to Asami's clit, teasing her wet folds.

"F-fuck..Korra." Asami says while moaning. Korra then put one finger in Asami's wet folds, moaning at how wet she is, she keeps a slow pace, then slowly moves down to Asami clit. Placing her tongue on her clit, moaning cause' how good Asami's juices taste. Korra's moan sent a wave a energy down Asami's spine.
________________________________
(POV Asami)

"M...more."I say while moaning. Korra then inserts another finger, making me moan even louder. Korra starts flicking her tongue on my clit and exploring it. "I'm..gonna c-cum." I say while gripping on the sheets so hard that my knuckles start to turn white. As I hit my climax I arch my back so far it looks like it's about to snap in half.
________________________________
(POV Korra)

When Asami hit her climax I keep my fingers going at a slow pace to let her ride it out then I lick her clean and then I move up to see her chest going up and down. I look at her lips, they were always so red even without lipstick on. I kiss her so she can taste her juices. I lay down by her as she's still trying to catch her breath.

"Are you ready."