Teasing

(POV Korra)

The drive to the bowling alley was about 25 minute but it felt pretty quick. When we got out of the car everyone was giving each other weird looks.

"What's going on." I ask confused. They all start giggling like 5 year olds. Asami and I look at each other confused.

"What was happening on the phone earlier." Wu says while smirking. Asami's eyes widen as her cheeks get flushed with a red tint.

"I- um that was..." I start to rub the back of my neck desperately trying to think of what to say. Asami punches me on the shoulder. "Ow what was that for!" She glares at me. If look could kill, I'd drop dead. "Okay okay I'm sorry." Everyone except Asami and I start to burst out laughing.

"WE ALL WERE IN THE SAME ROOM WITH THE SPEAKER ON." Opal shouts in laughter. "I think I know who the bottom is." Kai whispers to Wu but purposely made it out loud. "LETS JUST CHANGE THE SUBJECT PLEASE Asami might kill me if we don't." I meant to make that last part a whisper but Asami heard it and whispers in my ear...

"I'm not gonna hurt you, I'm just gonna fuck you really really hard." My eyes widen in surprise. How can she be so bold? But it's so sexy when she is.

"Never mind, Korra's the bottom." I hear Kai say but I couldn't respond, I was thinking about all the things she could do to me.

"Korra. Are. You. Okay." Jinora said concerned. "What did she say to you?" Jinora says while smirking.

"Can we just go inside? We've been out here for like 10 minutes." I say trying to change the subject. "Where's Mako by the way?"

"Who he's at work doing 'Important stuff'."Bolin says quoting Mako and his workaholic self. Mako was acting pretty weird yesterday. I don't know how to say it but he's just seemed distant.

When we were getting our shoes and ordering food, I started to feel Asami hand slowly go to my lower back. Suddenly I feel a soft squeeze on my ass. A gasp a little then look at Asami who is pretending to be paying attention.

"Alright guys let set this thingy up." Kai says pointing to the monitors. A few minutes later Kai says "okay for team number one I put Bolin, Asami, Jinora and Wu. For team number two I put Opal, Korra, and me. Oh and no side thingies." "But the side thingies help me." Wu whined. "Just go pick out your ball." Kai said shewing Wu away.

5 minutes later we all had finished getting the right size bowling ball and putting on our shoes. I turn towards Asami who looks as gorgeous as always, she's staring right at me with those perfect green eyes of hers. I couldn't help but blush a little. I could see the lust in her eyes. I froze I'm place as she walks towards me. I watch as she leans down, ghosting her lips next my ear and says...

"God, I can't wait to hear you scream my name." God damn she's so hot when she acts like this. AM I A BOTTOM?? Noooo I- sh- actually I think I might be a switch.

"Ooh I go first. Watch and learn guys." Bolin start stretching but then bends over specifically in front of Opal. "Damn guys look at my man sexy round ass. Oh wait don't look that's mine." We all except Opal who is still looking at Bolin's ass start to bursts out laughing. I swear their like a married couple. "Okay, back to where I started." He picks up the ball and swings his arm back then let's go of the bowling ball. As the ball is rolling, I can see him do a little jump of excitement but the ball only ended up hit 4 out of 10 pins.

"Awe baby it's okay you'll get it next time." Opal says attempting to cheer Bolin up. Bolin walks back to his chair with a pout of himself face. "Oh does the baby need milky to cheer him up?" Kai teased while laughing his ass off. "Shut up." Bolin says while still pouting.

"Alright guys shut up it's my turn." Opal says confidently. She picked up her ball and made her way to the bowling lane. She carefully lined herself up in the right position and swings the ball into the pins hitting 8 out of 10. "BEAT THAT MOTHERFUCKERS."

"Ooh finally its my turn." Asami says holding eye contact with me as she walks over the the lane. "I bet you guys I can get all ten pins." She says still holding her seductive look. "Okay bet." I say lowering my eyes to her body and biting my lip a little. "Hey eyes up here." Asami says using her serious tone. She steps back a few feet, swinging her arm back, then runs up the lane and let's go hitting 9 out of 10 pins.

"Ooh looks like you lost the bet baby." I teased while walking toward her. "Oh come on the was close." Asami say attempting to fight back. "Well it's my tur-" I was interrupted by lips on mine. "You're so hot when you're trying to tease me." Asami says after that quick peck. Her hand starts to feel it's way to my ass and squeezes it. I accidentally let out a moan. "I- uh anyways back to bowling." I say as Asami goes back to her seat, sitting down like nothing happened. I walk a few inches back, line myself up to the middle pin, then I swing the ball hitting all of the pins down at once. "HAHA I GOT ALL THE PINS BITCHES!!" I shout jumping in the air.

"Oh I bet I can get all the pins." Wu says with his arms crossed. "Oh really? Well I'm excited to see that when it's your turn." I say sarcastically. "Wait so you guys are just gonna act like nothing just happened?" Jinora says looking at me and Asami. "I don't want to talk about it." I say looking away from the group. Asami was just sitting there staring me down with a smirk on her face.
_______________________________
Back at Asami's house...

So uh...Wu got so mad the he ran up to the pins and tried kicking them all down...we got kicked out. Asami and I are cuddling on the couch and watching a movie.

"Korra, remember what I said I was gonna do earlier?" Asami asked than stood up. "Strip now and meet me in the bedroom." She walks upstairs leaving me downstairs, confused as hell. I obey her and strip down to nothing. As I'm walking up the stairs I can hear rustling coming from the bedroom. I push open the door...

"Get on the bed." Asami says while walking towards me. On both corners of the head boards have handcuffs on them.