Don't stop

...teasing the outside with her index finger, she moves her finger a little bit upward to her cilt.

"Fuck Korra." She whimpered as she rubbed slow circles. I gripped onto the armrest of the chair trying to compose myself. She moved her hand back down to her entrance slowly pushing one finger in. A loud moan escapes from her mouth. As soon as I heard it a wave of electricity hit my body. I couldn't take it anymore, I got up from the chair and crawled onto the bed right beside her.

When she felt a presence next to her she stopped and look me in the eyes. Her beautiful green eyes filled with lust and want.

"Korra, please fuck me." At that very moment I couldn't take it anymore. I placed my lips on her jawline, sucking and biting leading down to her neck, leaving love marks with each suck.
_______________________________
(POV Asami)

Once Korra gets to my collarbone, she stops. I can feel my frustration getting stronger from the loss of contact. She looks me dead in the eyes then gets up.

"Get your ass back over here." I say in a intimidating voice while sitting up.

"I'll be right back I have to get something." The way she said that sent shivers down my spine. She goes into the bathroom and get her backpack. The mood in the room was perfect, dim lights, red silk sheet, and a very strong and sexy caramel skinned woman to accompany me tonight. She opens it and pulls out a dildo, it was shaped like it was probably 10 inches with a button on it.

"When did you bring that?" She look at me in the most sexiest way possible and says...
"When you were touching yourself." I started to blush uncontrollably at the mention of that.
She started swaying her hips while walking back to me. It's like she's walking sex, I could just cum right now.

"Lay back down." I lay back down trying to contain my excitement.
_______________________________
(No Specific POV)

Korra gets on top of Asami with her new toy in her hand. She had never used it on anyone except herself, she tried so hard to contain her excitement for all the moans, whimpers, and screams she was about to hear. Eyes filled with lust meant and stay there for a few moments.

"God, I love you." Korra says still keeping eye contact. "Fuck me then. Show me how much you love me." Korra starts to blush uncontrollably by how bold Asami is.

"Her boldness is so sexy." Korra thought as she closed the gap between her and Asami. Small moan escaping Asami's mouth drove Korra crazy. Korra soon broke the kiss by slowly moving down to Asami's abdomen and kiss softly. Each small peck would make Asami's moan get louder and louder. Asami was starting to get impatient with Korra's teasing so, she moved her hips slowly up and down trying to give Korra her hint that she wanted more.

"Ah ah ah be patient love." Asami obeys and Korra moves down teasingly skipping pass Asami's clit and moving to her thighs leaving small love marks. All of the sudden she sits up and and softly drags her index finger around Asami's thighs and dangerously close to her clit.

"Stop teasing." Asami moans out angrily. Korra got a bit scared from how angry she was but Korra has been teasing Asami all day so it is fair. "Ok fine I promise I won't tease anymore."
Korra pressed her finger on Asami's clit and with that came a loud and sexy moan from Asami that made Korra want more of her. Korra softly drags her finger to Asami's entrance and starts to feel the wetness.

"You're so wet for me." Korra says in a hypnotizing voice. Asami felt herself get more and more wet just from that sentence. Korra's voice was smooth and soothing when she talked like that. Korra could just look at Asami and she'd get turned on. Same thing with Korra. Before they started dating Korra would catch herself get so turned on my Asami just doing anything. Every time Korra would pleasure herself, she would thing about Asami.

Korra turns it on and starts to tease Asami entrance with the dildo causing Asami to moan in frustration. Korra waste any time, she pushes it in pumping it at a slow pace so Asami can get more comfortable. "Go faster." Asami moaned out. She was full of pleasure and lust, she wanted more. Korra's pumping increased as Asami whimpered in pleasure. Asami's hands gently moved around on Korra back.

"Don't stop baby." Asami's eyes rolled back making the lust in Korra's eyes more visible. Korra made her way back up to Asami's neck still pumping the dildo in and out and started kissing. With every kiss she was getting closer to Asami's sweet spot. Asami felt herself getting closer to cumming. "Kor- korra." "Yes, my love?" Korra said while taking a pink nipple in her mouth. The vibration was making her climax creep up faster than expected.

"I'm..gonna..CUM! FUCK!!" Asami's nails dug into Korra's back making her eyes roll back. Korra carefully slid the dildo out, turned it off, moved down to Asami's clit, and cleaned her up. Asami used her pointer finger to life Korra's chin up. Their lips and tongue met. Both tongues fighting for dominance, Asami won. "Fuck Korra you're so sexy." Asami moaned out into Korra's mouth. She separated their lips. "Your turn."Asami say with a seductive grin on her face. She flipped Korra over and now has herself between Korra's legs.

Asami bent over so that her face was a few inches away from Korra's and says..."I am going to fuck you so hard that you'll be begging for more." Korra was dripping wet now and blushing...hard. She didn't know what to say.

Asami sat on Korra's thigh and began placing her thigh on Korra clit. Asami moved her hip at a slow pace making sure that Korra was comfortable. Korra started rolling her hips in Asami's rhythm. Korra felt like she was in a wet dream. She had never felt this good before. Asami also felt good, all of her built up lust was finally getting a release.

Both of them could feel their climaxes wanting a release. "Baby I'm gonna cum." "Cum for me baby." Korra placed her hands on Asami's thighs rubbing in way to show that she's doing a good job. Korra back arched and her nails dug into Asami's thighs as both of them came.

Asami clasped into Korra's arms. "I love you, princess." "Princess?" Asami says looking at Korra with a huge smile on her face. "What? Your like royalty to me and you're all mine." "I love you too, my love." That sentence made Korra's heart and stomach flutter. The two women gave each other a goodnight kiss and then drifted away into sleep in each others arms.