Should we tell them? Pt.1

2 hours later.....

Asami and I were cuddling then suddenly I get a text. As soon as I move a little to my on the night stand Asami says...

"Baby, where are you going?"

"I'm just reaching to get my phone." I say while smiling at how clingy Asami is. She was always clingy when we were just best friends but this is a different type of clingy, it feels like I would dye if I wasn't with her. I know that sounded very exaggerating, but i don't know what I would do without her. If I lost her I would lose myself. I check my phone and see that Bolin had texted me.

Bolin:
Wanna come to the beach with us.

Me:
Sure, I'll tell Asami 'cause I'm with her rn.

Bolin:
Alright, see ya there

"Who texted you?" Asami says with her head in my neck. "It was Bolin, he asked if we wanted to go to the beach and I said sure." "Ok I'm gonna take a shower. Wanna join?" Asami says with a smirk. "Yes." I say almost immediately.
_______________________________
(POV Asami)

After our shower I got ready then took Korra to her house so that she can get ready. When we get into Korra's room I sit down on the bed and lay back.

"I'm gonna go change in my swim suit and pack a bag."

"Why do you need to pack a bag?" I say genuinely confused.

"Cause I know I'm most likely gonna stay at your house again." Korra said while walking in to her bath and smirking.

As I waited on her bed, I took a deep breath and inhale her sent of sexy cologne. I always liked her scent and how her muscles flexed when she was playing sports with the guys. I was so lost in my thoughts that I hadn't even noticed that my hand in my pants just above my clit. As soon as I realized where it was, I gave in. I gently pressed my finger against my clit and starting moving to my soaking wet folds. Then pull out to put my juices on my clit. A small moan escapes my mouth and I quickly cover my mouth with my free hand.

"Asami, what was that!??" Korra shouts from the bathroom.

"Uhh Nothing!" I shout back a little to quickly. I wanted to stop but I couldn't. The thought of her just made me want to cum. I started to imagine if it was Korra's hand, her thumb moving in slow circles on my clit as she works her way to my climax. Her fingers pumping in and out of my wet folds.

I was so busy fantasizing, that I didn't see the caramel beauty standing in the door way of the bathroom with a smirk on her face.

As soon as I saw her I jumped up and quickly bottoned up my pants.

"So, Miss Asami Sato wants to please herself in my room while I'm in the bathroom huh." The caramel beauty says what walking closer to me with a smirk on her face.

"Um..I uh." I say while my cheek start to turn a dark shade of red. She slowly puts her hand on my waist and softly pushes me on the bed then gets on top of me.

" I thought you already had enough from earlier. Seems like you need more attention then I thought today. Korra says as she lifts up my chin. The caramel beauty slowly leans in for a short passionate kiss then quickly pulls away. And walks away with a smug look on her face. I just laid there with dark red cheeks from embarrassment. I've never masturbated in front of anyone, I only did it when I was alone.

"Come on we gotta go, you don't want to have everyone waiting." Korra says while grabbing her bag for the beach and the other was a bag of cloths.

Once we got into the car I started it then all of the sudden I felt Korra's hand slide into my thigh. My breath hitched once she started moving it closer to my core but then.....she stopped. I looked up at her only for her to pretend to be completely clueless of what she was doing.
_______________________________
(POV Korra)

I love to watch the look on Asami's while I teased her. The way she immediately turns dark red, her breath getting faster, and how she could he so wet so easily. Asami starts to look at me with her angry face.

"What? I didn't do anything." I as I put my hand up in protest. Once Asami was able to drive away I put my hand on her cheek and say...

"You're so cute when you're mad." After I say that, Asami gently grabs my hand and puts it on her thigh. I can tell she's frustrated from all this teasing and not being able to finish.
_______________________________
An hour later....

About an hour later. we pull up to the beach and park where everyone else was. As soon as I get out of the car, Bolin sneak attacks me with a hug.

"I missed you guys so much." He say while squeezing the life out of me.

"Hey Bolin, it's nice to see you too but I'm starting to lose some air.

"Oh right sorry." He says while letting go of me then hugging Asami.

"Hey guys." I say hugging the rest of the group.

"Where were you guys." Opal says with a smirk. "Yeah you guys left class pretty quickly." Jinora says with a smirk too. Opal and Jinora always had a feeling something like this would happen.

"Should we tell them?"