Who's the bottom now?

A few hours later.....

We were finally home after a couple of hours at the beach with our friends and we all had a lot of fun most of the time Korra and I were just teasing each other. Once we got inside the house we both took a shower with more teasing, but as soon as we got out I couldn't take it anymore. When Korra stepped out of the shower, there was water slowly dripping down her perfect body. I didn't realize that I was still is the shower staring at her in awe for apparently a very long time.

"Staring again?" She asked in a low seductive voice. I walked closer to her and stop where our faces were only a few inches apart then put my hands on her waist. I just look at her and watch her turn red.

"Who's the bottom now?" I ask bringing up the conversation we had earlier with our friends. I pressed my lips on hers. We didn't even have anytime to dry ourselves off, every step closer to the bed made my body fill up with more and more lust. She softly pushes me off of her and says...

"I want to play a game." She says while looking me in the eyes. She get up, puts the chair that was at the desk facing the bed, and sit down. "What kind of game?" I ask while still making eye contact with her.

"Well, sense I caught you pleasing your earlier..." she say making sure to add a very sexy tone while saying the word "pleasing".
My face turns a dark red color out of embarrassment. "...this game is gonna be a little like that... but better." She leans back into the chair.

"Here are the rules, you can continue pleasing yourself but, while I watch. If I touch you in anyway while you are doing that, you win and get to go whatever you want to me but, if I don't do anything I win and get to do whatever I want to you. Wanna play?"

I could feel my face becoming very hot. I have never touched myself in front of anyone. I only did it alone.

I get up off the bed and walk over to her. I climb on her lap, lean closer to her, look her in the eyes and say...

"Only if you can handle it." I could hear her breath get heavier as I do this. Her bright blue eyes filled up with even more lust as we both feel our breaths on each other lips. I slowly press my lips on hers making sure to make it a short but passionate kiss then get up at lay back down on the bed.
_______________________________
(POV Korra)

Asami lays back down on the bed, spreading her legs a bit and still keeping eye contact with me. I watch as her hand slowly slides down to her thigh then back up to her sex, teasing the outside with her index finger....

_______________________________
Oooh cliffhanger😂😂 Please don't hate me I know I haven't updated in a while I have a really busy life apparently. Thank you all for viewing and voting on my story, I love each and every one of you guys but umm enjoy I guess.❤️❤️