Do you wanna be my girlfriend?

(POV Asami)

"Korra wake up we have to go to class." I say while gently shaking her awake.

"no I wanna stay in bed with you a little bit longer." Korra says in a sleepy voice.

"How much is a little bit longer." I say with a smile forming on my face.

"All day." Korra says as she grabs my waist and pulls me closer to her.

"No we have to go to class in a few hours, so come on get up I'll make you breakfast then and we also have to leave early so you can get ready at your place." I say while trying to get out of bed but Korra has a strong grip. I give her a passionate kiss on the lips then take her arm and move them so I can get up.

"Imma go get ready then make breakfast."
_______________________________
15 minutes later downstairs....

As im finishing up breakfast, I feel arms rap around my waist. I turn around to see Korra and give her a small but passionate peak on the lips.

"So um...do you wanna be my girlfriend." Korra says while look into my eyes.

"Moving quickly are we." I say with a smirk.

"So is that a yes." Korra says hopefully.

"Yes." I say as I bring Korra into another passionate kiss. "Alright let me finish breakfast and then we'll head to school." I say.
_______________________________
(POV Korra)

A few minutes later Asami finished breakfast.
"Can you get the plates and forks." Asami says as she's turning off the stove. I was getting the plates and forks but while doing that I feel a hand on my ass.

"Good girl." Asami said. As she let go and turned around, I grab her waist and pull her close.

"We might not even make it to our classes if you keep that up." I say as I watch the blush form on Asami face. "What if we skip."I say

"We can't and we only have 2 classes then we done for the day so you can wait."Asami said while trying to tease me again.

"Fine." I say while pouting
_______________________________
(POV Asami)
Later in class....

I can't stop thinking about Korra's begging, whimpering moans, and especially her body. She's been on my mind since we got to class.

"Asami, you good." Korra chucked out.

"Oh, I'm fine." I say while blushing. Korra then leans over to my ear and says...

"I know what you're thinking about." Then puts her hand on my thigh.

"Stop we're in class." I say move her hand away.

"Alright alright I'll wait." Korra says while pouting.

After we were done with our classes, I immediately pull Korra into my car and start driving. I was trying so hard to focus on the road but then put her hand on my thigh and started kissing my neck.

"Stop we're gonna crash." I say while a moan escapes my mouth. Lucky she stops and just sits back while smirking.
_______________________________
A few minutes later...

Finally we pulled up to my house and I rush inside making Korra follow behind. As soon as we get to my room I put Korra up against to wall and give her a devilish grin. I press my lips softly against her neck and I start tugging on her shirt signaling her to take it off. She took the hint and took it off and I took off mine too. We connect our lips and we carefully make our way to the bed. She lays down on her back and I get on top of her, straddling my legs around her waist.

Korra then takes off my bra and moves done to my neck leaving marks. Moans and whimpers of pleasure escape my mouth as she moves to my breast and her tongue starts circling around my nipples making the moans even louder. I can feel her smiling.
_______________________________
(POV Korra)

I flip us over and start moving down to Asami's pants. I look up at Asami and then unbotton her pants and pull them off. I notice that she's wearing a black lace underwear that matches her bra. My eyes scan her body in awe. Her body is so perfect.

"Like what you see?" Asami says with a smirk.

"Yes." I say as I take off her underwear and lean down to kiss her clit softly.