Ithilien: *sighs* Long enough, huh? Alright, since you're here, let me fill you in on the plan. We're gonna prank Momma. You in?

Maisie: *giggles* Scare Momma!

Ithilien: *smiles* I knew you'd agree!

—————————————

Regina: *knocks on Clara's bedroom door* Hey, are you decent?

Clara: *mumbles* Doesn't matter what I say...you'll still come in anyway.

Regina: *shrugs, goes in*

Clara: *gasps and quickly covers her bottom half as she was getting dressed* MOM! I didn't say you could come in!

Regina: Yeah I know. But as you were talking I realized you were right. I AM going to come in regardless. So I did to save time.

Clara: *rolls eyes* Well what did you need? I'm kinda in the middle of something here.

Regina: So there I was: minding my own business—

Clara: Oh dear god, why?

Regina: —I had just finished my JOB *clears throat* You hear that, Clara? My JOB!

Clara: *rolls eyes* Say it a little louder. I don't think Sonia next door heard you.

Regina: —I walked in the front door exhausted. I was ready to sit and rest upon my bed. Maybe watch some Netflix, or possibly nap.

Clara: Is there some payout at the end of this novel I'm listening to right now?

Regina: —So I headed into the kitchen and placed a kiss upon my dear wife's cheek.

Clara: You're straight up ignoring me right now.

Regina: She told me all of our LOVELY and KIND children were being antisocial and hiding in their bedrooms while she was working away in the kitchen.

Clara: Yes, we're being antisocial...says the woman who was going to head up to her bedroom and nap while her DEAR WIFE was working in the kitchen.

Regina: —She then told me dinner would be done soon. So I ventured up into my room for a nice relaxing nap. Going inside I took off my suit jacket and settled down on my bed. Then suddenly, from the closet, I hear a tap!

Clara: Oh god! A TAP! Call the police! Lock the doors! Close the blinds! We have a TAP!

Regina: I immediately thought my beautiful, kind, baby girl was hiding inside.

Clara: I'm assuming you don't mean me.

Regina: Maisie? I called!

Clara: And I was right.

Regina: No answer. But I heard the tap again! So I stood up and headed towards the closet door!

Clara: I'm also going to assume you didn't die because you're standing right here in front of me writing a "How to" book on "How to Annoy the Crap Out of Your Teenage Daughter."

Regina: When I opened it—I screamed!

Clara: Yeah...I heard. I'm fact, I'm pretty positive most of the neighborhood heard.

Regina: A man with a ski mask yelled....APRIL FOOLS at me! It was your brother.

Clara: Well, I'd hope so.

Regina: Anyway, you see what I'm getting at?

Clara: ....No? Should I be able to?

Regina: *huffs* We're all teaming up to play a prank on your Momma!