-8-

ψ

•|i|• Ø i+! ]

•|i|• Ø i+! ].[

this chapter turned out longer than i expected

It's the day before Sapnap leaves. Meaning, it's their final streams with each other. First, they are doing Sapnap's final stream with them together and then they are going to go on Karl's stream. On Karl's stream if they hit Sapnap's subgoal, they will do the height check.

Sapnap sets up stream and starts it, lets the music play for a little over 10 minutes, then finally starts speaking. After a few more minutes of just chatting and the introduction, they get into what they were planning on doing.

Sapnap claps, something he does for emphasis. Then, to add to it he holds out his left hand in the air between him and Karl. Karl notices and stretches his own arm over Sapnap's, then spreads apart his fingers. Sapnap glances to his hand and high fives it. Neither move their hand and surprisingly, Sapnap is the one to move his own to hold Karl's hand. He starts to shake them together as Karl grasps his.
"Today we'll be playing," Sapnap starts as  Karl takes a sip of his monster while looking at the camera, "Chess." His voice cracks in between the word.

Karl tries not to laugh as he swallows his sip of monster and sets the can down. Their hands separate.
"Why'd you say it like that?" Karl asks, teasing him. Sapnap turns his palm up to shrug, "My voice just cracked." Karl tries to mimic it, "Today we're playing chess." Sapnap nods his head and holds out his hand for emphasis again, "My voice just decided not to work."

They soon start playing chess and Sapnap teaches Karl how to play. They mainly focus on the game and only share touches when Karl wants attention. Around fifteen minutes later is when Karl starts to do more since Sapnap barely starts the affection on camera. He knows he should since they're supposed to be dating, but he doesn't want to bother Karl, though he's sure Karl won't mind.

Sapnap wins a chess game and sits back slightly.
"That's how we do it" he states, pointing at the monitor, "That's how you do it, Karl." Karl gasps, focusing on chat and gifted subs. Sapnap follows his gaze to notice the gift.
"Yo!" he draws out as Karl falls onto him. He reaches for Sapnap's hand but quickly grasps his own together to stop himself. He thanks the 100 gifted subs from the person as Karl doesn't move off of him. He lays on his shoulder with his hands up around his mouth and nose and just falls further into leaning on him.

"Oh" Karl says into his hands, peeking at the camera and at chat.
"We're getting really close- We're gonna be getting- we're gonna hit this subgoal, aren't we?" Sapnap asks, but he's sure the answer is 'yes.' Karl finally sits up off of him, "Are we getting close?" Sapnap starts to explain the subs because they're reaching the 20k subgoal for the height check.