-4-

ψ

•|i|• Ø i+! ]

•|i|• Ø i+! ].[

alright follows the timeline but events are gonna play out differently bc au!!

Today's the day before the big stream, and the day Sapnap and Karl are going to let a word slip. Currently, they're about to play geoguesser with Dream. This time as they start stream, Karl is much more chaotic and repeats "penis" over and over. Sapnap changes the slide over to show his and Karl's face, causing him to receive a gasp from Karl.
"Oh, my God, you didn't ask me if I was ready!" Karl exclaims, looking to Sapnap. Sapnap responds, then changes the talk to his hat that has a greenscreen kermit on it. They continue their talk, then discuss what they're going to play, that being Geoguesser.

As Sapnap talks about Geoguesser, he uses his hands to speak. He converses with Dream, asking for his preference, "So do you just want to watch us play the first one, or do you want to join in, Dream?" Sapnap points at the monitor as he speaks, guiding the discussion topic. Dream answers him, stumbling in the middle as he tries to decide, "I don't know" Karl interrupts him, turning to Sapnap.
"What do you mean 'watch us play?' like- he's playing with us" Karl states, holding out his hand as he speaks. Sapnap presses his lips together and holds out his hand as a way to shrug.
"Okay!" Dream responds, having Karl decide for him.

Sapnap doesn't respond as Karl stares at him then his hand. Karl immediately swoops his hand up and swings it down to interlock his and Sapnap's fingers together. Sapnap smiles, but struggles to pull his hand out. Karl giggles as Sapnap leans away, pulling his hand back to himself. He then switches the conversation back to the game, telling them to start. Neither have said a keyword.

They play for an hour, until they begin to discuss other things and slowly stop playing intently, except for Dream. Karl sits up a little, talking about his stream.
"Get fucked on!" Dream exclaims, winning a round. Sapnap and Karl stare at the screen with wide eyes and soft smiles on their faces. Sapnap points to Karl with his thumb and waves it, "Alright, Karl, go set up your stream." He's gonna do it, Sapnap decides in his head.

"Go set up my stream?" Karl questions, pushing his chair out. Sapnap glances to chat then back to him as he stands up.
"Go set up your stream, babe" he demands, smiling up at him. Karl stares at him with his jaw dropped, however his face isn't seen on stream. i'll come back in a bit to talk about it, Karl mouths.
"Tell me when you're ready, and then I'll-" Sapnap looks at chat, sees it already blowing up, then follows Karl's movements again. He takes his headset off and sets it on Sapnap's head, on top of his headset.
"I'll text you!" Karl offers, walking off to go set up his stream.

Immediately, donos begin to pile in and chat runs wild. Sapnap didn't think of anything until Dream speaks up, "'Babe?'" Sapnap licks his lips nervously and nods.
"What?" Dream questions, his voice being breathy like he's shocked. Time to be an actor, he always wanted to be more into the DreamSMP lore, Sapnap thinks to himself. Sapnap chuckles, "Oh, God, ome sec-" He grabs his phone to text Karl, then takes off his headset and stands up. He hopes Karl will play along this quickly and barely prepared.

As Sapnap walks to the door, Karl steps through it. Half of their torsos and lower can be seen on stream as they whisper to each other, stream barely picking up Sapnap talking about them having to explain themselves. Sapnap grabs Karl's right wrist, the stream catching the soft touch as he rubs his thumb gently across the smooth skin. Karl sucks in a short breath and nods his head.

They both sit back down and pull on their headsets. Karl bites his lip and looks to Sapnap, "Go on." Sapnap furrows his brows, placing his fingers on his chin again, "You want me to tell them?"
"Guys, what is going on?" Dream questions, still on the call. Karl nods his head.
"Chat, Karl and I are together, as in dating" Sapnap explains, smiling at Karl. Karl nods his head in agreement, then links his fingers together with Sapnap's.

"We've been keeping it on the down-low. We've been together for three months today" Karl adds to the explanation. Sapnap nods, "This could've been expected, but-" Karl giggles, covering his mouth with the back of his hand.
"Oh, my God!" Dream exclaims, receiving laughs from both Karl and Sapnap. It begins.

Written: 6/6/21 Words: 791
LETS GOOOOOO

-moon