-1-

ψ

•|i|• Ø i+! ]

•|i|• Ø i+! ].[

this is my first karlnap fic go easy on me

Sapnap and Karl have been close for what feels like forever. They play Minecraft on stream together when they can, and they even call and text for hours unless they're busy with work. They're closely connected to each other in the DreamSMP lore, and they wouldn't be that way if they weren't so close with each other.

Unfortunately, since they've been states away while knowing each other, they've never met in person. However, now that Sapnap lives with Dream in Florida, they're only nine hours away. Due to this, Sapnap and Karl have planned a meetup late march and the first week of April. In fact, Sapnap is on his way to Karl's right now and he's almost there.

"How much longer?" Karl questions, his voice crackling through the car speakers. Sapnap smiles gently and chuckles, shaking his head although Karl cannot see him, "Literally ten minutes, Karl." A squeal slips past Karl's lips and then rustling sounds through the speakers. More rustling and then a door opening is heard.

"Karl?" Sapnap calls, adjusting his grip on the steering wheel as he glances at his phone for the GPS. Karl responds immediately, "Yeah?"
"What are you doing?" Sapnap questions, furrowing his eyebrows. Sapnap can hear the smile in his voice as he speaks, "Walking outside." Sapnap smiles softly, "You're waiting on me?" Karl chuckles, "I have been. I've been calling you non-stop so you aren't alone on your trip." Sapnap sighs softly, "You didn't have to do that, you know?" Karl beams, "I know, but you appreciate it. I don't mind."
"I do" Sapnap agrees.

A few more minutes pass by until one of them speaks up again.
"I'm on your road, I'm gonna be looking for you" Sapnap states. Karl replies with an 'Okay' then ends the call. Sapnap glances around as he drives slowly until he sees that familiar flop of brown hair and lean figure. He pulls into the driveway as Karl watches with his mouth agape.

He steps out of the car as Karl slowly walks up to the car. He peeks past the car door and watches Sapnap as he closes it, then steps closer to him with bright eyes and his jaw dropped. Sapnap meets his grey eyes and smiles warmly, "Hey, Karl." Karl blinks slowly as a grin spreads on his face, "Sapnap! No, I can't say that. Nick, you're short! You're here!" Sapnap scoffs, "I'm going back home." Karl rolls his eyes and steps closer, then wraps his arms around Sapnap's neck. Sapnap's eyes widen, but he accepts the hug and places his arms around Karl's waist. He knows Karl is very touchy; he's going to have to get used to this.

"Let's get you settled in!" Karl exclaims, following Sapnap as he moves to get his bag out of the trunk.
"Oh, my God. I'm going to start teasing it on Twitter" Karl states once they get inside Karl's place. Sapnap asks where the guest room is and Karl give him directions, then Karl goes to his recording room. Sapnap quickly deposits his bag in the guest room, then comes back to where Karl is.

"What are you doing?" Sapnap questions, watching as Karl moves a chair next to the other one. Karl laughs, "Like I said, teasing them." He then takes a picture of the two chairs together and posts on Twitter. The tweet starts to blow up with a mix of people thinking it's someone else, but thousands of others believe it's Sapnap who's there. They keep teasing it with other photos, then finally get their pictures taken together. They decide to post at the same time, just to make everyone freak out more.

Sapnap
Feeling feral

Karl :)Popping off :]

Karl :)
Popping off :]

Written: 6/4/21 Words: 626POPPING OFFF AYYEEEE LETS MF GOOOOO

POPPING OFFF AYYEEEE LETS MF GOOOOO

-moon