-5-

ψ

•|i|• Ø i+! ]

•|i|• Ø i+! ].[

events are somewhat still the same except for yknoe their thoughts etc also sorry if this is out of order i got impatient rewatching this stream halfway through

It's finally Friday, the day Karl and Sapnap are doing the Team Rocket First Edition Pack Battle. This means they're going to be on stream for a few hours, which means they are going to step up their couple-game.

The first half of the stream goes pretty easy. They spend around 40 or so minutes just setting up stream and unboxing the Pokemon cards box. Karl and Sapnap barely touch, except for being in close proximity due to the camera angle. There's more to the close proximity though; they do share small glances, touches, and a lot of the time Karl sits right behind Sapnap on his turns.

One of the main ones that chat goes wild about is when Karl's being sad about the measuring scale not being the right one. Karl sat back against the couch and sunk into, a frown planted onto his face. Sapnap leaned over and placed a hand and his head on Karl's chest, hugging him and patting his stomach. Chat went wild at the small touch, and they also went wild over Karl putting his arms around Sapnap, leaning close to his face over his shoulder. Chat goes more wild especially because they're now known as a couple.

However, they started touching more three hours into the stream. Sapnap noticed chat talking about them not touching anymore and people being worried it's because they opened up about being a couple. Thus, Sapnap started to interact with Karl more physically. It was easy too because as they neared the end of the game, tensions were high so the small touches from each other were comforting.

Throughout this stream, Karl and Sapnap kept playfully beating each other up. That was mostly the only touches they shared, except for the few major ones. A major first moment was just Karl leaning into Sapnap and Sapnap putting his arm around him. Sapnap lifted his arm to pull his hood over his head like Karl, so Karl pulled away from the lack of touch. Then, Sapnap pulled him back in and wrapped an arm around him again.

Another moment was on Karl's turn when Sapnap was at $34,640 and Karl was at $33,730, both Karl and Sapnap were tense. Karl was guessing his next card, predicting the next one was going to be an Oddish. He smiled as he pulled the card out and it was a Koffing, one close to being an Oddish. Sapnap had leaned in as he did it and seemed to get lost into the moment, focusing on Karl and his actions. His hands flew up to the back of Karl's hoodie, which was right in front of him. With his pointer and thumb, he pinched at the hoodie enough for Karl to feel the touch. A bright smile formed on his face as he did it, showcasing how happy he was just to be with Karl. Karl turned around in confusion, but once he saw Sapnap's smile he replicated it.

Some small touches still were very major though, specifically one where Karl had his arm around Sapnap during Sapnap's turn. Sapnap had reached his hand up to just scratch his neck, right next to where Karl hand was. Involuntarily, Karl reached to grab his hand because for some reason, he has the urge to hold Sapnap's hand very badly.

Continuing, another major moment on this stream was near the end. Sapnap had just won and Karl was talking to the camera about how he just lost $75,000+ by $400. Karl stood up to go to the bathroom but got distracted and told Sapnap to show off something. He slapped Sapnap's knees playfully as Sapnap tried to get up to go and show off the dark charizard. Karl stopped him though and grabbed his arm, then wrapped his arms around him and pulled him onto the couch. He even wrapped a leg around him and rocked him a little bit, and Sapnap let him do it with no struggle.

They wrapped up that stream and moved over to Sapnap's, where they would pick the winner for the pack they set out. They continued their way of touching each other, it being only small glances here and there and barely any touches. However, once again close to the end of Sapnap's stream is where chat exploded at the bigger touch they shared.

Sapnap was displaying the holographic card that he wanted but couldn't win because it was in the pack for the sub that won it. He made a joke about tearing it, then someone gifted 20 subs so he thanked them. Karl started cheering and jumped forward to wrap his arms around Sapnap. He stopped cheering as he remembered how chat will react, but he kept holding Sapnap. He looked into the camera as it zoomed in on them then on Karl. Then, Karl remembered they have to act more like a couple, so he glanced at chat then made a kissy face and leaned in a little to Sapnap's cheek.

He only let go to put on his hood, but his hands immediately wrapped back around Sapnap when he was done. He even beat his chest softly a little and rested his head on Sapnap's shoulder. As he did this, his eyes were focused on chat, watching them freak out about Karl and Sapnap being a couple and being cute. Karl smiled at chat and lingered for a moment, but then pulled away and sat back against the couch. He didn't understand why holding Sapnap was so comforting to him, and he didn't understand why he enjoyed chat calling him and Sapnap cute.

Written: 6/9/21 Words: 945
haha 69 also sorry this was like not dialogue based i hate it bc of that but hey it's a good stream with many moments soooo
also yeah i just unpublished this jusg so i could add the part of karl reaching for his hand bc i forgot ab it...

-moon