Chapter Twenty-Six

(A/N: I'm back everyone!!!! So sorry I left- and so sorry it took so long. I'm slowly coming back though, but I'm rusty so give me some time to get back on track- Thanks for reading!)

(Your Pov)

That night there was yet again a team dinner. This time Steve cooked his genius ravioli recipe, which was something his mom had taught him. And something the whole team could enjoy, even Loki.

"I had no idea you could cook this good Steve." Your dad said as everyone started digging in. It really did taste amazing and you weren't surprised when there soon was none left in the pot.

"Thanks." Steve seemed to almost blush under the praise although it really could have been anything. Perhaps eating too much while the meal was still too hot.

"So Dad, have you found anything about Peter yet?" You ask next, concerned over your friend. When he showed up drugged the other night, your dad had instantly started searching for his assaulters. But there still hadn't been any results.

"Not yet kiddo. But I will." He said, determination written all over his face. If there was one thing your dad was good at it was finding the villains. "We will."

You nod, as the topic changes yet again. It continued bouncing like this for a while, the group slowly heading into the common room. It seemed it was movie night- or maybe you'd play games this time. With everyone's playful and spontaneous mood- it didn't seem like you would ever settle on either.

"Natasha." Tony said a few moments later, as solemn as he could have made it sound. Everyone instantly quieted, focusing on whatever horrible confession he was about to make. "Truth or Dare?"

Oh no.

Hearing this, Natasha's smile tripled in size, as the rest of your group of misfits breathed a sigh of relief. "Dare."

"I dare you to battle me in shots." Although most of the group rolled their eyes- you couldn't help but feel both nervous and excited. The group had never played truth or dare before, and there were many secrets that probably shouldn't be exposed yet.

"Vodka or Scotch?"

'What is this game?' Loki asked you a few seconds later, as Tony and Natasha took their places at the bar. Bruce was behind it, setting up each glass of Vodka.

'It's a game of confessions or dares. You pick either truth or dare, and you have to do or answer what the 'it' person says or face the consequences.' You answered, feeling your explanation spark mischievousness within him. Three glasses were already down, each person looking strong.

'What are the consequences?' Another two shots.

'The curse of the game. But if you give a trashy answer or do it halfway then you'll have pretty much everyone pinned against you, making you do or answer more stuff.' That made eight each. How could they still be drinking?

'I thought midgard had no magic?' One more glass. They were definitely slowing- although by pure pride and spirit they still weren't letting up.

'We don't. It's more of just a superstition.'

The group watched as Natasha downed the twelfth glass- looking a little regretful- as your dad slowly brought his twelfth one to his lips as well. But he couldn't finish- his arm soon slacking back down on the table.

"That was fun Tony, we should do that again." Natasha said, flashing him a snarky smile and sitting down. Wow- that did not go as you expected. Who knew Nat had so much tolerance? She soon turned to her next victim though- Clint. "Truth or dare?"

Found (Loki Soulmate Story) {COMPLETE}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें