I'm back where I was when my mom died. except I didn't have a Mateo to hold me. I had everyone pitying me and my dad.

no one was there to hold me all the time. no was there to make sure I ate. no one ever just let me cry.

it was always "keep your head up" "wipe those tears, baby. gotta be strong" no one ever just held me and let me cry.

not tell now.

"I wanna get high," I mumble.

"you wanna get high?" Mateo repeats as a question

"I need to get high."

________________

"Bluetooth."

"I don't understand it. don't fucking ask me that shit." Mateo cackles.

what the fuck is even Bluetooth?

"porn." Mateo looks at me confused before looking all around my room.

"forced sex, filmed. some guy sticking his dick in and out a female. and somehow it feels nice." he says.

"It feels great," I mumble.

"Yeah, it does. . . can I do that to you?" he holds his head in his hand, looking up at me.

"what? penetrate my insides while high?" I ask and he nods. "sure. but we have to be quiet."

"you have to quiet." he holds a finger up to his lips while looking at me.

I open my eyes wide before looking around my darkroom.

"what were we gonna do?" I ask.

Mateo looks equally confused.

"not sure," he mumbles.

"you're higher than a motherfucker." I snort.

"me!? I'm not the one who took your sweatshirt off." Mateo shakes his head.

"It got hot." I defend myself.

"I would like to... touch, maybe lick, your boobs. please." Mateo asks seriously.

"um... no."

"did you just say 'no' to me?" he asks offended almost.

"yes?" was that the right answer?

"fine. kiss me." he puckers his lips.

I lean down and kiss his soft lips. his hands grip my waist as I move to straddle him.

"you have a fat ass," Mateo mumbles against my lips. his hands slide down into my shorts, folding my ass cheeks.

"you have fat hands," I respond.

"they're big. just like other things." he thrusts up, making me feel his bulge against my pussy.

"We can fuck... if... you let me ride," I demand.

"yes, whatever you want. holy shit I've been wanting to feel you again, but I didn't want to rush you or anything," he says quickly. he starts to sit up but I push him back down, tugging on the hem of his, grey cotton, shorts.

I pull them down, along with his briefs. his dick springs out semi-hard.

I wrap my hand around it, stroking up and down.

"oh, shit." Mateo groans throwing his head back into the pillow.

I lean forward and kiss from his abs to his chest, up his collarbone to his neck.

"fuck." he groans when my hand runs through his hair.

"that feel good?" I whisper before sucking on his ear.