0.4

"Kenzo, go around

"Kenzo, go around... get your English cussing ass up there."

Malik, Jax and I walk into Mateo's room, hoping to ask him an important question.

"he's never gonna say yes," I say to malik.

"I don't care." malik scoffs.

"oh, my fuck. I'm getting off, you guys are playing like ass right now." Mateo groans.

"He has serious anger issues when it comes to gaming." Malik mumbles.

"what do you want." Mateo groans turning around.

"I told you it was a bad idea." I shake my head

"we're doing face masks," Malik says to his older brother.

"tonight?" Mateo asks spinning in his chair "yes your brother is here," he says into the mic

"yes, tonight." Malik nods.

"well, I don't party like you, fuckers." Mateo says to his friends. "Jax your brothers have a question."

Jax groans.

"Tell dad to send some money, ya?" an English accent comes through the speakers.

"no," Jax says. Jax doesn't have an English accent, that's different.

"you fucking twit, go ask." another voice says, this one a bit deeper.

"where's mom?" Jax asks.

"she went out with nan." the same voice answer.

"you should have your own money, oh wait you spend it all on weed and beer," Jax says sarcastically.

"remember our little agreement, gingy"

"fuck you, Keaton. this is why you don't have fucking girlfriend." Jax says to his brother.

"you're single too." the other voice, which must be Kenzo says.

"who said that?" Jax mumbles. Malik looks at Jax with raised eyebrows.

"well if you guys are done arguing. I'm getting off, text me when your Virginia Water, asses can play." Mateo groans. he does a few things on his three monitors before all the screens turn to different pictures of iron man. interesting.

"This better be worth it," Mateo grumbles before getting up.

___________________

"you're not talking much."

"I have nothing to say," I mumble, painting the face mask on Mateo's face. he goes quiet, but I avoid eye contact, that he's trying to make. his eyes are the most dangerous things in the world, one look and you're lost in them. you could forget your words, it's his little unknown trick.

"you have nice eyes." Mateo compliments.

"thank you, so do you."

"thank you... I feel like I still don't know much about you," he tells.