How she could potentially break down into a sobbing mess and cry from the anxiety of not knowing if her friends where alive any minute.

"Hey hey shh s'okay Rory he's safe now" Sirous said soflty enveloping her in a soothing hug.

"Sirius where is he?" She asked desperately. Sirius pushed her hair behind her ear, an action he did alot when they where just friends. It was comfortable then a simple show of platonic affection but now it made Auroras cheek itch.

"He's in the hospital wing with Madame Pomfery" Sirius answered. "I want to see him, come with me, please" she asked grabbing his hand trying to pull him out the door.

"Rory, Madame Pomfery just kicked us out, she's not gonna let us back in" Sirius sighed.

"Come on Moonys nearly seventeen he's been doing this for 15 years he's alright love. Come on let's just go to bed and we'll get up real early tomorrow and go see him yeah?"  Sirius said rubbing her shoulders.

"Sirius i- " Aurora tried to protest but Sirius hushed her.

"Come on love, Moonys shattered so are we all"  he said. Aurora opened her mouth to protest but her eyes caught on the small scratch just below Sirius's eye.

She reached up gently wiping away the tear like shape of blood. "Are you okay?" She asked soflty.

Sirius laughed hollowly , "never bloody better, now come on. Bedtime"

Sirius kept his word, they got up as soon as the sun rose and Sirius didnt even put up much of a fight which was extremely unusual, for Sirius black in the morning was like trying to drag a mother bird away from her eggs.

But the five went down to the hospital wing, James carrying Remus's favorite books, Peter had the cookies he had baked a few nights prior plus some choclate, Lily decided she was going to bring Remus coffee and Aurora and Sirius could barely see over the pile of blankets and thick knitted jumpers stacked ontop of each other in their hands.

They tumbled into the hospital wing rushing over to the end bed where there lanky friend lay back his hand against his head.

"Remmmiiiiii!" Sirius sang in attempts to be the most aggravating human being possible.

"Ugh piss off Padfoot I'm dying" Remus groaned. "We brought stuff" Aurora said placing it all down beside his bed "and cookies!" Peter said through a mouthful of crumbs setting the tray beside Remus who smiled at the smaller boy gratefully.

"Are you feeling okay? Are you comfy? Do you want me to get you a-" "I'm fine Rory" Remus half chucked peeking at her through his fingers.

Aurora sighed smiling at him and collapsed to her knees hugging him tightly but being careful not to touch any of his wounds.

He laughed as Lily rushed round and hugged him too. "You scared us shitless last night, these buggers wouldnt let us come see you" Aurora said.

Remus snorted looking up and James and Sirius "I think your girlfriends like me better" he said with a smug smirk.

"Oh yes Remus john lupin the casanova of Gryffindor" James joked coming over to sit on the bed ruffling his friend shair affectionately.

Sirius stood awkwardly fiddling with his hands trying not to make direct eye contact with Remus.

Remus spared him a small glance but just before the heat could rise and the back of his neck he turned away and laughed at some snarky comment Aurora had said.