Part 11

Y/N's PoV:

Sadly, Hongjoong was on a business trip but he left a gift for me upstairs. I went up and I opened it to find a

FUCKING VIBRATOR!? THAT FUCKWIT!

Then I saw a note

"hi sexy girl, I know what your like when I'm away, whatever you do, don't take it out until I get home and most importantly if you squirt you legs will be extremely numb for three months ;) love you xx"

Oh my god, he's kidding right? I pull down my lower clothes and place it inside of me. Then I lay down, soon I felt it go off, "FUCK! I NEED TO CUM! GOD FUCKING DAMN IT KIM HONGJOONG! WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME"

He can be on his business trip laughing but oh my god, it's so good, I moaned as the pace sped up, I was still naked on my bottom half, then I remembered the box was next to me on his side of the bed and I found a smaller vibrator, I placed it on the top of my clit. That started as well, soon I couldn't hold it in anymore and I came. My legs were shaking, but it felt so good. All I can imagine is him chaining my arms and legs up to the bed and eating me out.

All this shit I want him to do to me, it's unreal.

End of Y/N's PoV

Hongjoong's PoV:

I know what my "innocent" girlfriend thinks about and when I get home from this business trip she will be getting the pleasure of her life.

I've only got three more documents to sign then I can go please Y/N. I'm going to drive her crazy.

Enc of Hongjoong's PoV

A/N's PoV:

He finished his documents and went home to find his girlfriend in a wet mess "I see you broke the rules baby girl" she gulped as her boyfriend stripped naked.

"I'm going to show you who is boss" he got the chains and handcuffed them to her ankles and wrists then to the bed.

He left the vibrators in and he made them vibrate so fast she squirted many times.

But she wasn't tired at all.

She wanted him to keep going.

End of A/N's PoV

Hongjoong's PoV:

She wanted me to keep going so I put the settings onto max speed. She just kept cumming, I took out the larger vibrator and replaced it with my dick. She carried on moaning. Soon enough she arched her back and I placed the vibrator in her sweet, tight arse. She screamed and moaned in pleasure.

I soon pulled out and started eating her pussy.

End of Hongjoong's PoV

Y/N's PoV:.

This boy is so good "fuck, daddy eat me, come on you know you want me, eat me daddy" after he ate me out, he started playing with my clit, he got faster, he placed a vibrator in me again, max speed, while rubbing the top of my pussy. I couldn't stop squirting that's when he went faster.

End of Y/N's PoV

Hongjoong's PoV:

After I finished playing with her I go back in "FUCK I NEED TO CUM" I forgot to pull out and accidentally came inside her.

End of Hongjoong's PoV

A/N's PoV:

He uncuffed her and placed all the toys away and he ran to the bathroom to run Y/N a bath.

She got in the bath and once again he changed the bedding over.

After an hour they both fell asleep in each other's arms.

At midnight Y/N woke up feeling nauseous. She ran to the bathroom and threw up.

But she just brushed if off.

The next morning, she ran to the bathroom again and threw up, then she ran to the shop to get a test.

However, she went to get best friend's house to go it.

End of A/N's PoV

Y/N's PoV:

I checked it after three minutes and "IT'S POSITIVE" I cried. Layla came running through and hugged me.

End of Y/N's PoV

Layla's PoV:

I messaged Hongjoong

Me:
Hey bro

Big bro:
Hey lay lay, what's up?

Me:
It's Y/N

Big bro:
OMG IS SHE OK!?

Me:
She's pregnant

Big bro:
Wait? Really?

Me:
Yea :)

Big bro:
Keep her at yours til ten, I'll send you something

Me:
ok love you bro <3

After that me and Y/N spent the day together

End of Layla's PoV

Hongjoong's PoV:

I turned the quest room into a nursery for our baby

From this:

To this:

I really hope she and our baby like it. Finally going to be the father of my girlfriend's child.

End of Hongjoong's PoV

End of part 11