Part 2

Y/N's PoV:

I've arrived at school and I hug Hongjoong "I'll see you later" we pull away and I smile, then I think to myself 'I love you so much joongie'

I climb out of the car and see Jessica, Hannah and Rosie standing there with their boyfriend's, Claud, Deuce and Jace.

I look and see that Hongjoong has gone. My smile fades whenever he leaves me. I feel myself falling to the pavement.

But then I feel a pair of familiar arms holding my waist.

"careful babe" I stare into Hongjoong's eyes and my smile creeps back again. "Keep smiling it makes you look more beautiful" he winks as he lift me into his embrace and I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist

"can I go home? I don't want to be here"

End of Y/N's PoV

Hongjoong's PoV:

"can I go home? I don't want to be here" my eyes shined and a smile formed

"let me go ask the principal" we both walk in and I feel her hand holding mine. Eyes were looking and whispers were heard. She was shaking and all I did was hold her. We got to the principal's office and she sat outside.

After ten minutes I came out "which one is your locker? We're going to get your things because your taking the day off" she ran to her locker with a smile on her face.

That smile is my everything. It's so precious. The principal came out and said "sir would you have the honour of escorting Y/N to prom, next week?" I nodded with a wide smile and I saw a girl run up to me. It was my little sister Layla.

"Honginnie" she hugged me and I hugged her back.

After Y/N got her things from her locker she hugged Layla. "Come on you, we need to go home, I've got to go suit shopping" we were about to walk out but then we saw Y/N's ex boyfriend. He said things that she didn't wish to hear.

Such as 'SLUT, WHORE, BITCH, CHEATER, LIAR, TRAMP, GO KILL YOURSELF, I HOPE YOU GET RAPED AND MURDERED, YOU FUCKING PROSTITUTE'

I grabbed her hand and we ran out of the building and got into the car. And I felt anger rushing through my veins, but I calmed down after a while.

I drove back to our house.

I heard sobs, then I looked over to her and lifted her chin and she looked into my eyes "nothings going to happen to you I promise"

End of Hongjoong's PoV:

Y/N's PoV:

"nothing is going to happen to you I promise" I looked at him with hope, I smiled at him 'I wish you were mine' I can't stop wishing how he was mine, but then my thoughts were interrupted by his voice "close your eyes" and I did, all I could feel was a pair of lips on mine and I kissed back. After some time we pulled away and then he asked the question, the question I've been waiting for "Y/N will you go out with me?"

I was overjoyed hearing that question. "Yes yes yes I will" I exclaimed like a child saying yes to ice cream. And we kissed again.

End of Y/N's PoV:

A/N PoV:

After some time, they both pulled away and smiled and Y/N looked into his eyes and he looked at hers. Then they both went inside.

Y/N went to her room to find that it was turned into a walk-through wardrobe

Y/N looked at him and she was overjoyed with what he had done.

"go get dressed I'll be waiting downstairs for you"

Y/N's dress

Y/N's hair

Y/N's makeup

Y/N's makeup

She walked downstairs to see Hongjoong in a tuxedo. He looked at her in shock.

End od A/N's PoV

Hongjoong's PoV:

Wow.

She's beautiful. I am so shocked right now. "Y/N, you look beautiful" she blushed and held my hand "are you ready my lady?"

"So formal, I love it" she took my hand and we walked to the limousine. "To the office please Jackson"

It will be her first time at my office.

End of Hongjoong's PoV

End of part two