Part 6

[A/N: this is a flash back of how they met]

Y/N's PoV:

'Looks like I have to go to work, why can't that lazy mother fucker on the sofa get himself a job, fucking  fat prick'

I got into my favourite work outfit

I just couldn't be bothered to do my makeup and hair

I just couldn't be bothered to do my makeup and hair. So I decided to let my hair down.

I live with my step dad and biological brother Felix, by the way, our father committed suicide and our mom died from food poisoning after marrying this twat.

"SEE YA LATER BITCH FACE" I shouted laughing as he came to the top step

"HAVE FUN FANNY FUCKER" we both laughed it's our way of saying I love you.

Then I walk out of the house locking the door behind me.

Then I sigh and walk to 'The Black Jaguar" the best pub in Seoul. I'm sixteen and I'm in high school doing music.

I serve drinks and take food orders in the day time. But at night, when the bikers come I sing.

"hi I'm Y/N" I hear one biker shout

"I bet you'd look hotter on the bed naked"

I rolled my eyes " and I'm going to be singing Demi Lovato- Heart attack"

End of Y/N's PoV

Hongjoong's PoV:

She started singing and I was so shocked, she's amazing then I heard someone shout "GET A REAL JOB" I stood up and walked over to the guy then I grabbed him by the collar of his leather jacket and dragged him outside

"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE! SHE'S AMAZING! IF SHE LOVES THIS JOB LET HER LOVE IT YOU ASS HAT!" I walked back in and I stood at the door as I looked at her.

It was hard for me to smile because I'm a cold person but after I heard her voice for the first time, I smiled, all my mates said that me and this angel should sing together. I don't know why I didn't come here before, I'm eighteen by the way.

I walk onto the stage "hey mind if I join ya?" I asked grabbing another microphone

End of Hongjoong's PoV

Y/N's PoV:

I look at him walk onto the stage "hey mind if I join ya?" I couldn't move my lips this man is so hot.

"uhh o-of course" I stuttered.

We sang 'numb by~Linkin Park'

"He has an amazing voice" I thought to myself.

As I went to Jimin, the bartender, the hot biker sang "Bring me back to life- Extreme Music" I was stood there in shock, you could say I fell in love.

Jimin noticed and I hit him "hey it's not my fault he's cute" we laughed

After some time I was getting ready to close up then he came over to me. "Hey, I'm Hongjoong, sorry about my gang member, he's rude sometimes and disrespectful to women"

I chuckle "hey I'm Y/N, he sounds like my shitty step-dad Jarad" I saw his eyes shot open. I realised who it was. I lowered my head and walk out with him and lock up.

"wanna ride?" Hes so polite, unlike some bikers.

"sure" we both smiled and walked to his bike.

After we got back to mine, we exchanged phone numbers. We called and facetimed every night after I finished work.

After a while I noticed he's become more softer. He's got a new car and it's beautiful.

End of Y/N's PoV:

Hongjoong's PoV:

Me and Y/N didn't stop calling but one day, something was wrong. She hadn't called or messaged me.

I drove to her house and found her dad hovering over her.

"GET THE FUCK OFF HER YOU DISGUSTING BASTARD!" I packed her bags and ran to my car with her and we drove to mine.

She moved in with me, I called Felix to let him know.

After that we became best friends. I started falling for her. I drove her to school everyday and she quit her job to focus more on her studies.

End of Hongjoong's PoV

End of flashback

End of part six