Part 10

A/N: two year time skip

Y/N is now a famous singer and she is going on tour, and Hongjoong is now the mafia boss.

Y/N's PoV:

I'm leaving today, I finished packing my bags.

I didn't want to see Hongjoong cry, I'll be gone for twenty months. I'll be in the UK for 10 months then I'll be in America for the next ten months.

Me and Hongjoong are on a break, it's going to kill me knowing how much we will miss each other.

I ran to our room and hugged him "I don't want to leave you, I'm not ready to go"

We hugged until the car got here. And I left my boyfriend. We were both in tears.

End of Y/N's PoV:

Hongjoong's PoV:

I went to work, all my colleagues noticed I became cold again "STOP FUCKING STARING AND GET ON" Everyone jumped and went back to work.

I walked into my office and called for BTS and Stray Kids.

For ten months me and Y/N didn't call or message I missed her so much. I want her back.

One day I turned the TV on and I saw my Y/N on the news.

End of Hongjoong's PoV

Y/N's PoV:

The news reporter asked "Y/N, if you could be anywhere right now, where would you be"

I answered "if I could be anywhere it would be with the love of my life, Kim Hongjoong, he's my world and I miss him everyday, I want to call him but it won't feel the same"

"have you wrote a song for him?" She asked, I chuckled and shook my head.

"no, not yet, but I will be performing a song today" I smiled and I got up and walked to the microphone.

End of Y/N's PoV

Hongjoong's PoV:

I saw her get up and took off her coat, she was wearing the same outfit when we first met.

She sang our song "Tale as old as time" I cried knowing she missed me.

End of Hongjoong's PoV

Y/N's PoV:

After singing our song I sat down "you wear this outfit with pride, why?"

I looked at the news reporter and replied "well I was in this outfit when I first met Hongjoong, I was sixteen and he was eighteen, I was a waitress and a singer at our favourite pub, The Black Jaguar, I'd do anything to see him or hear his voice"

The news reporter asked "what if we called him right now, how would you react?"

"I be so shocked I'd probably cry"

And that she did, she called my Hongjoonie

Hello?

Hello Hongjoong, we are here with Y/N

I know I'm watching, hey baby don't cry, I'll be waiting for you

Y/N would you like to talk to him?

I nodded my head like a child

Joonie?

Hi babe

I miss you so much

I know, I miss you too, but just think you have ten months until you get to be in my arms. Awww babe don't cry, I can't wipe your tears away.