Part 8

Y/N's PoV:

It's been three months since Bobby upset my boyfriend. Hongjoong has been falling into depression, he had been stressed with work, worried about me and worse, sick of everything.

He's gone to the hospital at least eight times because he tried to kill himself. I hate it, I hate what people have done to my bubbly, cute, happy boyfriend.

I have a meeting tomorrow about me going on the news. Yes of course I will agree. I already have my speech ready.

I go to the mirror and I practise:

"to everyone who knows me as the mafia's son's girlfriend can I just say... I hate what this society has done to my boyfriend. You all see him as a heartless monster, but behind those eyes is a bubbly, cute, loving and caring man. If it wasn't for Kim Hongjoong I wouldn't even be where I am. Babe if  you are watching this just know, ignore what people say. Please come back to me. I don't want to lose you. Not now. Not ever, I want my bubbly boyfriend back"

I hug him with every chance I get. I miss him. I miss his smile, I miss his laugh, I miss everything about my Hongjoongie.

All I know him as is Hongjoong...

I go to bed, he's still not home yet, he's at the office. Before I know it I fall asleep.

End of Y/N's PoV

Hongjoong's PoV:

I enter the house hoping to see Y/N but as usual I was working late. I yelled "WHY DO I FUCK EVERYTHING UP?" I started punching the wall.

I hear running. Well done fucking moron, you woke her up.

Next thing I know I feel a body jump onto me. "Baby please stop" she said as she weeped. "I hate it when you hurt yourself, it gives me the fear of losing you" I hug her so tight I don't ever want to let go.

We are both there crying in each other's arms. "I fear of losing you too babe" shes all I ever think about.

No matter what I do, who I see or where I go.

She is the first and only smile and laugh I want in my life.

She's the reason why I refuse to give up. I know she's got an interview for on the news. I hope all goes well.

End of Hongjoong's PoV

A/N's PoV:

The next morning Y/N goes to her wardrobe and picks out a beautiful outfit

End of A/Ns PoV

End of A/Ns PoV

Y/N's PoV:

I go to find Hongjoong, who is set on the sofa. Then he looks up at me "I can't believe this beauty in front of me is mine" God even though we will be in the same town I'll miss him so much. I kiss his beautiful plumped lips as a see a car pull up.

We wave and the car pulls away from our mansion. I get to the station and I called Hongjoong.

~OTP~
Hey babe, can you turn on the TV? I go live in five minutes I love you so much.

Of course babe see you when you get in

Thanks babe

It's ok, by the way, you look beautiful when you smile

Aww babe

Hehe

I have to go babe, I'll call you when I'm done, I love you

I love you more baby cakes.

We hung up and I walked into the office.

The new reporter asked "Y/N How's your life currently"

I smile and say "it's not been easy"

"how so? Please explain" she asked me quite politely.

"to everyone who knows me as the mafia's son's girlfriend can I just say... I hate what this society has done to my boyfriend. You all see him as a heartless monster, but behind those eyes is a bubbly, cute, loving and caring man. If it wasn't for Kim Hongjoong I wouldn't even be where I am. Babe if you are watching this, ignore what people say. Please come back to me. I don't want to lose you. Not now. Not ever. I want my bubbly boyfriend back."
I exclaimed choking on my tears, trying to hide them away.

After half an hour the news was finally over.

The news reporter was in tears as we talked we said our final goodbyes and and I walked out of the building as I called my boyfriend again

~OTP~
Hi babe, I'm done, I'm coming home now

Hongjoong:
Wow, I didn't realise how much my happiness meant to you, I'll come get you send me the location

Of course your happiness means a lot to me, your happiness is my happiness, if your not happy neither am I and the location it's ***************

Ok I'm getting in the car, I'll be there soon babe, as soon as I see your getting a hug off me

Ok babe, I love you I'll see you soon

I love you too babe, bye

After we hung up, I wait for my grizzly bear to come get me, it's cold and forgot my jacket.

Before I knew it he pulled up and I jump in the car.

I didn't even realise how tired I was. I fell asleep completely forgetting to hug and kiss him and he covered his fluffy blanket over me.

End of Y/N's PoV

Hongjoong's PoV:

She must have been tired I drove us home and I lowered the roof as soon as I pulled into the drive-way.

I opened her door and picked her up bridal stytle and closed the door using my foot.

I called my next-door neighbour from over the fence to help me unlock and open my door as I refused to put my girlfriend down. He put my keys into my mouth and I bowed to him.

Shes an angel when she sleeps. I take her to our room and and I sit her up on the bed. Unzipping her black dress placing it in the black basket and slipping on our favourite "ATEEZ" top as I run to her wardrobe to put her shoes back on the shoe shelf. I lay her down. I run down to my car and close the roof then I turn off the head lights and engine then I jump out of the car and locked it.

I soon ran up to my Y/N sleeping so peacefully. I took off my jacket, shoes, socks, top and jeans so I'm just in my boxers.

Then I throw all my clothes into the wash basket and climb into bed and covered us both up. I felt her rolling over and hugging me.

I smiled and closed my eyes and drifted off to dream world.

End of Hongjoong's PoV

End of part eight