Part 7

Y/N's PoV:

I got in from school. I had to get the bus because Hongjoong is busy today.

I decided to go upstairs and get into a pair of shorts and just a leather jacket with my bra showing.

I know it's his weakness.

I look at the clock and it's one minute to midnight, I hear the door opening. I smirk while sitting on the sofa.

He looks at me and I sit there like I didn't notice him.

End of Y/N's PoV

Hongjoong's PoV:

I walk in to see Y/N in a leather jacket showing her bra and a pair of shorts I sneak up behind her and whisper in her ear "are you asking to be punished? If you are, your not going to be able to walk"

I jumped on the sofa and pushed her onto her back and growled like a predator about to go for his prey.

I kissed her lips slowly going down to her neck leaving hickys.

Then I slip her leather jacket off her hot body, undoing her bra as we kiss passionately.

She slides her hands to my jeans then I pick her up wrapping her body around mine. We go upstairs to our bedroom and I strip her naked "God you don't know how long I wanted to do this" I started eating her tight, clean pussy making her wet.

"if you make a noise I'll fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk."

End of Hongjoong's PoV

Y/N's PoV:

I accidentally moaned and he shoved his long dick into me. I kept moaning as he thrusts in to me.

Then he stopped and got out a pair of handcuffs and a condom. He put the handcuffs on my wrists after he slipped on the condom.

Once again he thrusted into me. But this time, faster and harder "Keep going daddy" I begged.

He whispered in my ear "say my name again"

I called his name over and over again. I could feel him pull out and took of the condom.

End of Y/N's PoV

Hongjoong's PoV:

I took the condom off and release her wrists "Daddy wants you to suck this big juicy dick" I saw her get down on her hands and knees and started kissing, licking and sucking me.

"Oh fuck baby girl, keep going, keep sucking me off baby girl" I gripped a large chunk of her hair and pushing and pulling her head.

We both got back on the bed and I layed on my back hoping she was done but she wasn't, she sucked me off "FUCK I'M GONNA CUM, GOD I'M SO FUCKING CLOSE, BABY, AHH, FUCKING HELL"

After having sex we cleaned up and led down on the fresh sheets.

"I love you" I whispered to her

End of Hongjoong's PoV

Y/N's PoV:

"I love you" he whispered to me, I was shook, it was the first time he had said that to me. I smiled.

"I love you too babe" We both fell asleep from exhaustion.

It was three in the morning and I heard a loud thud. I went downstairs trying not to wake Hongjoong up.

I turned on the light and saw Hongjoong's favourite photo of us, smashed.

Then I saw a tall man standing in front of me, I rolled my eyes "what are you doing in my house at three in the morning, Bobby?"

End of Y/N's PoV

Bobby's PoV:

"what are you doing in my house, it's three in the morning, Bobby?" My beautiful ex in her red fluffy robes. I smiled and walked closer to her and put both my hands on her belt and started to undo it.

"I missed you sexy" I whispered in her ear.

Soon enough we both heard footsteps I saw her walking towards the door then I grabbed her arm.

End of Bobby's PoV

Y/N's PoV:

I tried to walk away but he got my arm "GET OFF ME NOW!" I shouted "HONGJOONIE! HELP ME PLEASE! BABE!" I was in tears as I heard my boyfriend's footsteps get heavier and his voice

"WHO THE FUCK IS IN MY HOUSE AND GOT A HOLD OF MY GIRL?" He ran down the stairs to see me on the floor bleeding and Bobby forcing himself on to me.

End of Y/N's PoV

Hongjoong's PoV:

This arsehole has my girlfriend. I pushed him off and punched him. Y/N got her phone and called the cops.

Before we knew it they were here and took Bobby away. I held her close, I hated myself for not waking up sooner.

I looked at her and kissed her forehead. Then I let her go and went to walk back to our room. But she grabbed my hand.

"Babe, hey look at me" I turned round and a tear fell down my face. She wiped it away and lifted my head. "Don't blame yourself" I fell to the ground in tears.

End of Hongjoong's PoV

Y/N's PoV:

He fell to the ground in tears and I bent down to his level and I hugged him. "how about because we don't have the energy to walk upstairs. let's go sleep in the movie room, how does that sound" he nodded his head and we made our way to the movie room and changed the sofa into a bed.

I went to the wardrobe and got a massive blanket for us

I went to the wardrobe and got a massive blanket for us. We both led down cuddling as tears crept down Hongjoong's face. I didn't let go of him.

After ten minutes he fell asleep. I got up to clean the glass in the front room. "Bobby you are lucky that I have another picture frame" as I thought to myself.

I put the picture in my favourite red and gold frame then I went back to Hongjoong and I crawled back into his arms.

It's a good thing I am refusing to go in tomorrow. If Hongjoong gets a call from the head I'll just tell him, that we haven't been having the best time so we needed time together to sort out everything.

End of Y/N's PoV

End of part seven