Chapter 9

⚠️This chapter will contain strong language, read at your own risk ⚠️
____________________________________

Your POV:

My eyes slowly opened before I closed them again as the sun light hit my face. I put my hand over my forehead,using it as a shield while opening my eyes again.

I looked up at my sleeping husband. His hair was hanging loosely in a hair tie that he must have put on during the night. The sun shined perfectly on his handsome features.

I smiled softly, gently touching his lips with my thumb. I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers together before moving my head to lay on his chest.

I looked at our intertwined hands, thinking about everything it took to get here.

'It still feels so new. One moment I was a normal high school girl who likes to watch anime and the next I'm this child of chaos that doesn't belong in one word but in another.' I thought

'Married an Uchiha. And then I killed myself. Got brought back to life. Fucked said Uchiha and now I'm pregnant. With twins'

"That took one hell of a turn" i grumbled, sweat dropping.

I sighed as I closed my eyes before slowly opening them once my stomach rumbled.

'I want pancakes but I'm too lazy and sore too move' I thought before I looked at Itachi's sleeping face.

I let go off his hand and carefully got on top of him. My naked body touching his. The blanket fell to my lower back, covering our under bodies.

I stared at him, waiting for him to wake up from feeling my weight on him. I waited for a good five minutes before I gave up, laying my head on his shoulder with a sigh.

"Don't you look comfortable"

I looked up and found Itachi look at me with an amused smile.

"Very" I smiled.

He removed some hair away from my face before his hand slowly traveled down from my face to my neck where he softly touching the bite mark he had left last night.

"Does it hurt?" He asked tenderly.

"A little but I don't mind" I answered as I took him hand and kissed it softly before I put it on my cheek, closing my eyes.

He caressed my cheek with his thumb as I continued I hold his hand against my cheek. I felt him wrap his arm around my waist and bring me closer up to him. I opened my eyes once he grabbed my chin and brought his lips on top of mine in a sensual and soft kiss before he let go.

"You were so amazing last night my love" he said.

My cheeks got beat read making me hide my face between his neck and shoulder.

"W-why do you need to say that!?"

"Oh? Now you're shy" he chuckled as he grabbed my face, squishing my cheeks, and making me face him.

"You're so adorable" he teasingly said as he played with my cheeks.

"Ita!"

He chuckled as he let my face go and wrapped his arms around me.

We stayed in peaceful silence again before my stomach rumbled again.

"Itachi?" I said.

"Yes?"

"Can you make pancakes for me?" I asked.

"Is that why you got on top of me?" He asked, raising an eyebrow in amusement.