"What's you name?" I asked demandly.

" leo-"
"Yes and?"
"Mr. Leo Arroyo - Quiñones." He said looking into my eyes.
"Now get ready."

"No please. I don't even have any good cloth here. Please just this once." I walk towards him. He moved a little back.

"Open your sweater." He looked at the baggy sweater he had on. I walk to the closest and took one of my armany shirt and walk back at him. I out on the shirt,  even though It's so long but It's gonna look cute on him. He didn’t protest and I put on the shirt and fold on the hem and sleeves.
We need to get him to shopping anyway, also Kyler make his clothes from some fashion designer so.

"Come." I hold his hand and pulled him behind me. It wasn’t much long to the cars and he seats in one of it. Every car was bringing two persons among them. Stefan and Leo, Keith and Ashley in one and Kyker decided to take one in his own. I seat with Bennett.

After few minutes we reach to our jet and everyone gets in is a huge crowd almost. Bennett was holding me since he is scared of outside world and I won't let his hands go anyway.

Everyone took their cabins although I took a seat and Bennett besides me. He is scare of Heights a little.

"Demetrio?" I look up at the voice.
"Yes Leo?"
"I am scared of Heights a little." He looked down in nervousness.

"Sit here." I moved from my seat and make him sit. He sits down and I sit on my knees in front of them.

"Nothing won't happen since I am here, ok? Hold my hand and keep your eyes shut until it raise." They nod and holds my hand.

_

"I missed this mansion!" Kyler joyously said.

"Not to mention our honey moon here." He added.

"Wait, You guys were in a honeymoon?" Stefan asked more like demandly and mischievously.

"Well Yeah. It's long time." Kyler blushed. Ok that was wild!

"Whatever, guys choose your rooms and Bennett, Take the second room of last row. Beside mine." Bennett nods tiredly and walk towards the room.

"Demetrio?" I looked back at the nervous and known voice of Leo. He is scared and feared of me.

"Take the room besides Bennett's." He nods giving me a smile. I ruffle his hair and let him go to his room.

"You could have left him at home?" I look at the voice. Kyler!

"Notes, 'could have'." I remark his mistake in the sentence and walk away from the place. He might feel bad but I am tired.

The next day-

"Be with body guards and don't let Bennett stay from you guys. Enjoy." I literally said all the words in a trauma of sleep. I am going to sleep the whole time of trip for fuck sake and the whole island is cover with guards.

"Aren’t you going?" Stefan asked. My almost make body, only is boxers already was on stomach  and I press the pillow on my arm and head. 😌