As if on cue, Andy steps right in with a huge smile and his arm wrapped around Cass's shoulder. There's no way he doesn't like her. I see the same look in my dad's eyes when he looks at my mom. They still haven't noticed me, Andy bends and whispers something to Cassie that makes her blush madly. She looks up at him, her eyes are huge, pupils dilated. I clear my throat not wanting them to eye-fuck each other on my doorstep.

They turn at the same time giving me their attention blushing madly. Cute.

Andrew was a good looking man, he was brown haired, green-eyed, with a prominent beard. He stood at least 6 feet 5 inches tall, much taller than Cassandra's 5 foot 3 inches. It was pretty comical to see too. But they made a stunning couple. Cassie with her raven hair, hazel eyes and shapely figure, Andy with his slightly hunky body, looked like they came out of a magazine. Like a celebrity couple.

They quickly take a seat on my couch and sit on a singular chair that is opposite to them.

"Hi Andrew, I'm Romy-Rae. We did meet last night but I believe proper introductions are in order." I smile lightly.

He laughs huskily, "Ah yes, Romy. I've heard a great deal about you from Cassandra. I'm Andrew Ross and I'm a businessman, I'm thirty years old and have my own car and home." He finishes with a wink.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean for it to sound like an interrogation" I laugh lightly as Cassie giggles.

"I know you didn't, and I also know you're fiercely protective of your friend. So I'm trying to let you know that you can trust me with her heart." He responds, slightly serious. Cass smiles up at him and curls into him, and he automatically tightens his hold around her. They were cute without even trying.

I smile and nod, the man has said all the right things and has been treating Cass like a queen, what's not to like.

It's silent for a while and I decide to break it by asking , "Why did you join our girls day?"

He looks at me for two seconds, Cass was right, his stare is intense. "I wanted to spend some time with Cass, I'm leaving on business for two weeks tomorrow morning. Plus I thought it'd be a great way to establish a bond with you."

I was pleased that he wanted to spend as much as he could, with Cass and also to try and establish a relationship with me. It wasn't necessary, but he decided to do it anyway. I smile and say, "Let's do it then, let's have a girls day!"

What followed that was, eight hours of shopping, food, manicures, pedicures, facials and nail appointments.

Andy got so excited at the nail place, the three of us got matching nails. 

We came back home exhausted from all the traveling and shopping and ordered Chinese for dinner.

All the take-out boxes were empty and we were all disgustingly full.

Cassie got up all of sudden and said, "A true girls day is never complete without watching a hot movie and popcorn."

I agreed and moved away from the dining table, nudging Andy in the stomach, causing him to groan. "Let's go lover boy."

Three of us cramped into the main couch with Cass in the middle, Andy to the right corner and me to the left corner.

WARNING: Mature content!