[13] Tredici.

After Christine and Thomas had ended their little conversation, the two headed back to the hotel together and went their separate ways to their hotel rooms

Both of them tried to process their conversation, thinking of ways to fix the broken.

Of course Thomas wasn't a part of the situation between Damiano and Christine, but after the conversation he felt like he was right in the middle of it.
Christine had told the boy everything, from how and why Damiano tried to ruin her career to the talk they had in the cab on their way back from the party.

Thomas felt bad for her, he really did. He knew Damiano wasn't very good with his feelings and how he never learned how to share his emotions, but this just didn't make any sense to him. Never had he expected one of his best friends to treat someone the way Damiano had been treating Christine, so he decided for himself that he needed to speak with his friend, he needs to find out what was going on with him.

So instead of entering his own hotel room, he headed over to the one beside his, the one where Damiano was staying at. Thomas knocked on the door softly, but hard enough for Damiano to hear.
He waited a few seconds with no reply, deciding to knock again, finally earning a response from inside of the room.

"What?"
A groggy and tired voice sounded from the other side of the door, giving a Thomas a signal to open the door and walk in.

Damiano was placed on the big king sized bed, wearing only a pair of joggers and no shirt. He tiredly stared at the door opening in front of him, the black bags under his eyes clearly visible.

"Sembri una merda."
("You look like shit.")
Thomas told him honestly while entering the room, closing the door behind him as he made his way over to the bed where he sat down carefully on the edge.

Damiano scoffed dryly at his friend, he honestly did not feel like having visitors at the moment, but he knew Thomas wouldn't just leave if he asked him to.
"grazie, anche tu sei bellissima, Thomas."
("Thanks, You look beautiful as well, Thomas.")

"Cos'hai?"
("What's going on with you?")
Thomas asked the boy, slapping him on the leg playfully.

"Niente."
("Nothing")
Damiano shrugged, obviously lying trough his teeth.

"Christine mi ha detto cosa è successo"
("Christine told me what happened")
As soon as the words left Thomas' mouth, Damiano sat up straight, looking at the boy in fear and curiosity.

"Bitch."
He muttered under his breath, a hand running trough his hair.

"tu sei la bitch qui."
("You're the bitch here.")
Thomas told him, earning an eye roll from the brunette boy.

"Che Chosa Mai."
("Whatever.")
Damiano shrugged off in annoyance, lifting the heavy blankets away from him.

Thomas was about to reply to the boy, but got heavily interrupted by the door swinging open loudly, revealing a furious Liv who stormed over towards the bed Damiano was sitting on.