[7] Sette.

After the event that had taken place at the elevator, Christine was left in the hallway in absolute shock

After the event that had taken place at the elevator, Christine was left in the hallway in absolute shock. She tried to process what just happened, but couldn't manage herself too, she was way too confused.

With sore feet Christine lumped back towards her hotel room, the black purse being tightly in her one hand while she knocked on the door with the other one. When she left her room she was too busy trying to find her purse to remind herself to bring a keycard.

Luckily for her Liv was inside the room and opened the door for her only a few seconds after knocking.

"Did you find it?!"
Liv asked anxiously, she was praying that the purse had been found because she did not at all feel like going around every hotel room to ask if anyone had seen a purse.

"I did."
Christine confirmed, receiving a relieved sigh from her roommate while she walked inside the room and sat down on the couch, taking off her shoes as fast as she could.

"Where did you find it?"
Liv sat down next to her friend, picking up the previously missing purse to take a good look at it.

"In the elevator."
Christine said after she groaned in satisfaction when her shoes finally came off.

"Wait really? Was it just lying there?"
The brown eyed girl asked in confusion, she figured Rotterdam must be a very generous place if people just left a random purse full of money in the elevator. London could never.

"Oh no definitely not."
Christine chuckled sarcastically, she wished her purse was just lying there, it would've cost her a whole lot less confusion.
"Someone was holding it.. unfortunately."

"Who was it?"

"This specific Italian guy that seems to be hating me a lot more than other people do."
Christine shrugged, spreading her legs across the couch, snuggling into the pillow in relief. She was glad she was finally able to lie down after torturing her feet for the past few hours.

"No way, Damiano?"
Liv's eyes grew big after he friend nodded at her in response, her mouth falling open as well.
"Well shit, what did he say?"

"I don't even know, he made me name things that were in my purse to proof it was mine, it was really weird."

"Wait wait wait, so he looked inside your purse?"
Liv sat up straight in her seat, her legs crossed when she looked at the other girl in pure curiosity.

"Not just that, he even took something from it."
Christine explained, sitting up a little more straight so that she could look at Liv who's eyes widened even more.

"Well, what was it?!"

"A post it note."
Christine rubbed her hands over her face, preparing herself for what she knew was about to happen.
"With my phone number on it."