[9] Nove.

If there was one thing Christine was not feeling like at the moment, it was going to a party

And of course, the one thing she had planned for the day, was to go to a party.

It wasn't like she didn't like to party, she did. Sometimes. When it was a small party.
But a party with the entire Eurovision crew, was not something she looking forward to.
Unfortunately for her, Christine had a friend who's very persuasive, so she didn't have much of a choice in this.

So today she had spent her entire day preparing herself for the night, she had been taking naps all day and hardly even left her bed, that was until around 6 in the afternoon when she got interrupted from binge-watching her favorite show by a knock on the door.

With an exaggerated groan, Christine got out of her bed, pushing the blankets away from her body and jumping off the mattress.
She figured it was Liv at the door, who most likely forgot her keycard while she went to explore Rotterdam a bit for herself, so she didn't feel like putting on a shirt when she headed to the door with just a white lace bra lette covering her chest.

"Liv, I swear to god, next time you forget your keycard I'm gon-"
Christine mumbled angry under her breath while opening the tall wooden door, CSU her sentence to be stopped by the sight of a blonde haired smiling girl at the other side of it.

"Victoria, hey, what are you doing here?"
Christine asked surprised, adjusting her messy bun to seem somewhat presentable.

"Hey, so uhm I wanted to ask you for a favor."
Victoria asked, her body casually leaning against the door frame. She was wearing a oversized band-tee and a pair of gym shorts, her wavy hair tied up in a loose bun.

"Sure, what is it"
Christine opened the door a little wider, trying to let the girl know she could enter the room.
Victoria understood her movements and got inside the hotel room, immediately heading towards the couch once she had her eyes set on it.

"I was hoping you could do my make up for the party tonight."
She smiled softly while sitting down comfortably.
"Just mine, this time."

"Oh yea sure, of course."
Christine smiled back, even though she had planned to do absolutely nothing today, she didn't mind doing Victoria's make up, she enjoyed spending time with the bassist, especially now that it was just the two of them.

"You're amazing."
Victoria clapped in excitement, getting up from her chair to show Christine something on her phone.
"This is my outfit that I had planned, and I wanted to have some matching make up with it if that's okay?"

She held her phone gently in front of Christine who studied the picture carefully. The outfit consisted of a leopard print tank top with black lace details and black flaired pants.

"That's a very cool outfit."
Christine complimented the girl who shoved the phone back into her pocket.
"I could totally work with that."