[6] Sei.

Today was a free day for both Christine and Liv, which meant the two were finally able to explore the city of Rotterdam

Christine was very excited to see the rest of the city, since the only part she has seen were the arena and the hotel, and she loved the idea of being able to enjoy the unfamiliar city with her friend for the day, since yesterday had made her to be emotionally exhausted.

"Why are Dutch people so tall, it's so intimidating."
Liv cringed while looking at the family that was walking in front of them on the sidewalk.
"It's like we just entered giant world."

"You know I'm almost just as tall as the people here."
Christine pointed out, earning a disgusted expression from her friend.
"You're just like them"
She told her in fear.

"Isn't your girlfriend like, 6 foot tall?"
Christine pointed out, looking at the girl beside her when they walked trough the busy streets.

"No, she's 5'9, and she's a beautiful giant so she has my permission."
Liv shrugged, making Christine scoff with a soft chuckle following afterwards.

"You're just pissed off because you're small."

"5'4 is not small."
Liv scoffed.

"Sure, whatever you say."
Christine told her before entering a little souvenir shop, which was filled with a lot of different Dutch products, from food to clothing to keychains.

"What's the deal with Dutch people and clogs?"
Christine asked her friend while holding up a pair of bright yellow clogs.

"Do you think they actually wear those?"
Liv scrunched up her nose at the sight of the ugly shoe.

"Well I hope not."

"What is it's like, the only thing Dutch people wear."
Liv suggested, looking at different pairs of clogs that were hanging in front of her on a large wall.
"Imagine walking into one of those super rich company buildings and everyone just walks around the office with a suit and tie and these clogs."

Christine snorted at Liv's theories while walking further into the store, looking at multiple items with a weed print on it.
"Even better question; what's with Dutch people and weed?"

"Apparently it's legal here."
Liv shrugged, putting on a pair of weed sunglasses.
"But that doesn't explain all this."

"That looks good on you, you should buy it."
Christine teased, watching her friend check herself out in the mirror.

"It's not really my vibe, maybe you should get it."

"Nope, not my thing either."
Christine shrugged, pushing away Liv's hands that were about to put the sunglasses on her nose.

"Are you sure about that? I mean you seem to be pretty into cigarettes."
Liv smirked at the girl who showed her a surprised expression.

"What makes you think that?"