[1] Uno.

When Christine Roberts had started to work at an international cosmetics company 2 years ago, she would've never expected to be attending the Eurovision Song Contest as one of the few make up artists only 2 years later

The past years had been a wild ride for Christine's career. She went from being a college dropout to being the make up artist for numerous big names in only a matter of seconds.
She had always been aware of her talent for art and make up, but never did she think she would ever achieve so many goals in her life.

And there she was, standing in the cold rain of the dutch weather, looking at the big arena in front of her in disbelief.

"This is insane"
Christine's coworker and friend, Liv, muttered under her breath while glancing at the brunette next to her.

"It really is"
Christine sighed, more to herself then her friend.

"Miss Anderson and miss Roberts?"
A small middle aged man walked towards the two girls with a slight smile on his face.

"That's us."
Liv confirmed, shaking the man's hand before Christine copied her actions.

"It's lovely to have you here."
The man told them happily.
"My name is Will, I'm the event manager."

"Nice to meet you Will, thank you for having us."
Liv told the man.

Between Liv and Christine, Liv was usually the one to do the talking. It had been like this since the beginning of their career together, and neither of them seemed to be wanting it any differently.

Liv was a very extroverted person, she always knew how and when to talk to people, and was always happy when she was in other people's presence.

Christine was more of an introvert herself, she was okay with talking to people and liked being around familiar faces once in a while, but she was happiest when she was by herself in an empty room.

"Well, let's get you two girls inside, shall we?"
Will suggested, earning a nod in reply from both of the girls.

—————

Christine and Liv had been following Will around the venue for about 15 minutes when they had finally arrived at the lounge in which they would be meeting the other Hair and make up artists.

The room was already filled with about 30 other people, all of them looking incredibly fashionable. Christine had already spotted 4 people with crazy colored hair and multiple people with amazing looking eye make up. It made her stomach turn out of nervousness, she wasn't even half as good as these people and she could hardly even see their work.