[10] Dieci.

"That's a lot of people

"That's a lot of people."
Christine commented with fear in her eyes once the three girls entered the club in which the party was thrown.

Different people from different countries were scattered trough the entire club. Some were dancing, some were drinking, some were just talking and there were even a few of them already making out in a corner.

"I'm gonna go find the boys, I will see you guys later."
Victoria excused herself, walking away from the girls and into the large crowd.

"I need a drink."
Christine turned to Liv who pointed at her in agreement.

"Great idea."

Both girls held each other's hands while walking trough the mass of dancing people and found a spot at the bar where they could somewhat sit unbothered.
Liv dragged Christine with her as soon as she spotted two empty stools, sitting down on them as soon as she got the chance.

"Good evening ladies, what can I help you with?"
The bartender greeted them with a handsome smile.

"Can I have a shot of your strongest liquor please."
Christine spoke up before the man could even finish his sentence properly.

"Well of course, anything else?"

"Yes, make that two please."
Liv told him after sending her friend a smirk, if they were doing this, they were doing it together.

"I'll be right with you."
The bartender spoke before walking away from the two girls and towards the other side of the bar to prepare their drinks.

"Any regrets yet?"
Liv asked her friend while looking around for a bit, trying to see if she could find any familiar faces.

"Oh yeah, I wanna go back to bed."
Christine replied hesitation, it was way too crowded for her liking.

"Get over yourself, let's just get drunk and you won't even notice how many people there are."
Liv smiled at her friend, noticing the bartender heading their way again.

"Here you go ladies, the strongest liquor we have in storage, Proost!"
He told the two girls while handing over the small glasses filled with a dark brown colored substance.

"Thank you!"
Liv told the man before facing her friend again, handing her one of the shots while holding the other up for herself.
"Proost!"

"Wait, what does that even mean?"
The brunette asked confused, looking down at the drink in her hand.

"It means cheers in Dutch."
Liv explained, earning a "ohh" from Christine who now held up her glass as well.