[3] Tre.

After finishing up with both Thomas' and Ethan's make up, Damiano was the last to take seat in the chair

Christine had been working on his make up for about 10 minutes already and they hadn't exchanged a single word.

She got to talk with both Thomas and Ethan quite a lot, getting to know them a lot better. She found out that Thomas was actually a very funny guy, and Ethan was a true sweetheart.
It was fun getting to know the band, they all seemed very inviting and enjoying the presence of both Christine and Liv, except for one person; Damiano.

Christine didn't know what it was or what she did to him, but she got the feeling he heavily unliked her, for no particular reason.

With Liv he seemed pretty talkative, telling her about his previous hair styles and he ven complimented her work after she was done, but with Christine it seemed like he was going to push her to the ground any said moment.

But that didn't hold her back. Christine couldn't care less if he hated her, if he wanted to act this way, she totally fine with that, she was only doing her job after all.

The sound of Liv talking excitedly with Victoria was momentarily interrupted by the sound of the door opening, revealing a head of bright pink hair standing in the door opening.
Christine gulped at the sight of Gwen, why did she have to check up on them this exact moment while she was doing Damiano's make up, why didn't she just come in a few minutes earlier when she was doing anyone else's make up, anyone who would've reacted positively, anyone who reacted in general.

"Is everything going as planned in here?"
Gwen's Dutch accent filled the room while she looked around, looking at Ethan and Thomas who were already all glammed up, before turning to the other two band members who were seated ambtgenoot dressing tables.

"That looks very good ladies."
Gwen commented the two girls, earning a "thank you" from Liv and relieved smile from Christine, which didn't miss the eye of Damiano.

An evil smirk covered his earlier bored expression, an immediate idea popping into his head when he watched the interaction between the make up artist and her boss.

"Excuse me"
He spoke to Gwen, grabbing her attention away from Liv and Victoria.
"Are you their boss?"

"Well yes, I'm the head of hair and make up so I guess you could call me that."
Gwen replied with a smug look on her face.

"Well in that case, I told your employee over here."
He pointed his head towards Christine in front of him.
"That I wanted a pink eyeshadow, but she told me I couldn't because it would make me look gay."
He shrugged his shoulders, quickly sending Christine an evil smirk while she looked at him in shock.
"I thought you should know."

"Really?"
Gwen's facial expression told Christine enough. She was losing her job. She was losing her job because some random boy she hardly even knew decided to hate her and make up terrible lies.
She hated Damiano for this, and he won't get out of this so easily.

"Well if this is true, Christine, I will have a talk with you later."
Gwen looked at the girl sternly.

Christine gripped the brush that was already in her hand even tighter than before, like it would break into two at any minute.

Victoria gave Damiano a confused and angry look, mentally telling herself to have a conversation about his behavior later, while Liv just looked at him with rage. If it wasn't for her boss standing in this room, she would've smashed her heated curling iron right into face.

"Any way, for everyone who's ready, the stylists have your outfits ready in the room next door, so you guys can dress up in there. Be ready in 10."
Gwen told everyone fore leaving the room, causing every single person's head to turn towards Damiano with angry expressions.

"Before you say anything. It was a joke. I will tell the woman later, I promise."
Damiano excused himself right away, already knowing what everyone was about to say.

"That's a really fucking dumb joke Damiano."
Thomas told his friend as he stood up, walking towards the door with Ethan, both of them leaving the room seconds later to get dressed in the other room.

"Why did you think it was funny to do this?"
Victoria asked her friend annoyed, the Italian accent coming up more than usual.

"Christine seemed a little tense, wanted her to loosen up a bit."
Damiano shrugged, still not seeing the problem in what he just did.

"Well you giving me a chance to get fired doesn't really loosen me up."
Christine chuckled sarcastically, she was filled with rage. Who did he think he was? She was okay with him ignoring her, but bringing her job in danger, that's something she was not at all okay with.

"Let's discuss this after the interview okay? Come on, we gotta get dressed."
Victoria told her friend, she still seemed annoyed, but the interview was a top priority right now.

Damiano nodded at her in reply, watching her as she gathered her stuff and walked out the door, Liv walking behind her to help with her hair as she got dressed, asking Christine for permission to leave by just using her facial expression, to which she got a nod in return.

"What is your problem with me?"
Christine asked the boy while cleaning up the mess she left on her table.

"I don't have a problem with you."
Damiano shrugged in reply, leading the girl to scoff at his response.

"Then why did you just say that to my boss?! I could lose my job!"
Christine looked him in the eyes, showing him her anger, hoping he realizes how wrong he was for doing this.

"Look, I really couldn't care less if you lose your job or not, but I will talk to your boss okay."

"And why would I believe you will?"
Christine crossed her arms over chest, looking at the boy that was still seated in the chair in front of her.

"Because you will be coming with me, that way you will know for sure."
Damiano suggested, letting Christine to sign to him to keep talking.
"We will go after the interview, and I will tell her the truth. Deal?"

"What will be in it for you?"
The brunette didn't entirely believe his story, so she might as well sort everything out before it's too late.

"I will get to keep this amazing make up artist."
He smirked at the girl before standing up from the chair to head towards the door as well.

"Oh so now you like my make up?"
She asked I'm disbelief, watching him as he stood up.

"Yes, I look amazing."
And with that, Damiano had left the room, leaving a stunned Christine.

This boy was going to be a hand full.

————
A/N

Another chapter!!
This one is really short but I promise they won't all be this short :)
Also I bet Damiano would never do something like that in real life, it's just the fictional asshole character I made him to be....
It will get better tho I promise.

Hope you liked it.

Jay.