[12] Dodici.

2 days

2 days. It's been 2 days since the night of the party and Christine still hadn't fully recovered from whatever it was that had happened that night.

After Damiano explained his fear of getting close to her to the girl, she had no idea on how to respond, so she didn't. Her mind was completely blank and she somewhat hoped it would all clear up to her over time, but her mind was still blank as an unwritten paper.

She didn't know how to take the information, should she be offended? Because he doesn't want to like her, is that because she appears to be that bad of a person? Or should she be honored, that she managed to make a hot Italian rockstar hate her just because he's afraid to like her...
She didn't know how to take it, and she's afraid she won't ever find out.

The day after the party she had spent trying to get over te hammering pain in her stomach, most likely caused by the numerous glasses of alcohol she had in her system, with a bit of a mixture of discomposed feelings from the last few words Damiano had spoken to her.

She was afraid to see him again, not sure on how either of them would react, considering both of them weren't very good at anything that was associated with feelings or emotions.

Christine knew Damiano wouldn't be the one to speak up first in this situation, she didn't expect him too. God, she didn't even know if it was even necessary for either of them to speak up, maybe it was better for them to never speak again aside from work necessary's. She had no idea.

Maybe she was overreacting and everything would be like it was before, Damiano hating Christine, Christine getting pissed off by his behavior. She never thought she'd admit this, but Christine wished it went like that again.

Damiano hadn't been acting much different from the girl the past few days, you could possibly even say he was off way worse than her.

He felt weak. He had never expected himself to admit something like this to anyone, especially not to Christine.
He blamed it all on the alcohol that had been floating trough his system that night, causing him to shit he never wanted to let out.

But even though he felt like an complete idiot for telling Christine about how he was afraid to like her, he felt even worse about what he had said before that.

He had no right to break out like that, he had no right to treat her like that. And no matter how many times he'd apologize for it, no matter how many times he'd tell her he didn't mean it, he would never forgive himself for it, and he knew damn well that she wouldn't either.

He was absolutely clueless on how to fix the situation the two were in, and if it was even worth fixing.

He knew that if he wanted this to be fixed, he had to be the one showing initiative first, he had to be the one stepping up and own up to his mistakes.

And no matter how badly some part deep inside of him might've wanted him to, he knew he couldn't. He has this barricade around his feelings that was impossible to open up.