Chapter 6.2

A/n : I can not tell how much I love you all! I Mean - 6k reads!!! That's just insane ! I never thought that my book might get such a lot of attention! Thank you all a million times! Love you so so much 💖💝! Now.... On with the new chapter.......

" Harry! "

" Sorry mum! " Harry exclaimed innocently, raising up his hands in mock defense.

" C'mon! Quick ! " Remus exclaimed.

Today was a big day. Harry Potter was going to Hogwarts. So, naturally, the whole family was present.

The family of 6 quickly huddled through the crowd of people and towards the wall between platform 9 and 10.

" Go on Harry " James said with an encouraging smile. Harry looked around the platform and then nervously ran towards the wall with his trolley, disappearing behind it a moment later. The others soon entered the Platform too.

Harry Marveled the Platform, Rose doing the same. Remus, Sirius ,James and Lily smiled, feeling more than happy to return to the familiar platform buzzing with excited crowd.

" Lily! James !" A voice called out .The family turned around,only to be met by a group of RedHeads.

" Molly!" Lily exclaimed and flew into the woman's arms.

"How have you been?"

" Pretty good !" Lily said. Molly and Lily chatted casually,looking around . Sirius , James , Harry, Fred and George were huddled together chatting excitedly , probably about some mischief or the other . Rosaline was surrounded by Percy ,Ron and Ginny - making her look a part of the Weasleys due to her fiery red hair , similar to Lily's . What Lily noticed was Remus's absence .

Just as she wondered where could have the man gone , Remus hurriedly made his way towards them - panting and sweating nervously .

" Lils- P -Prongs , Padfoot....Come quick " Remus stuttered out. This was not good ,the others could tell - because Remus only ever stuttered when worried or nervous .

" Molly , excuse me for a second please " Lily said , smiling politely.Molly noticed the concern in her voice and nodded and went to lecture her kids .

Lily hurried towards Remus,follwed by her husband and his bestfriend .

" Follow me.." Remus said and shoved past the crowd.

"What is it Moony?" Sirius asked his boyfriend.

" There is a mini you running around " Remus muttered , making the other's eyes widen.

" Look over there !" Remus whispered and nodded his head to one corner of the Platform . The group looked over to where Remus had said and their mouths fell open .

They saw a girl . A beautiful one , not older than 13 or 14 . She was thin and tall, had dark brown hair flowing down to her waist , a small smile was plastered on her rough ,but pink lips and her grey eyes looked full of Joy. She was wearing a very tattered looking Black jacket over a black t-shirt and black jeans . She was looking around the platform , smiling happily. That is when her eyes landed on them and all the colour drained from her eyes.

The group and the girl stood their ......Just staring at each other . They saw how the girls eyes slightly welled up . Sirius and James were about to make a move towards her but were held by Lily and Remus by their shoulders. They saw ,how Sirius's eyes looked broken , they saw how the girl's similar grey eyes looked broken too - but they were burning , burning in anger. They had to admit ,the girl was exactly how a 13 year old female Sirius would have looked like.

They saw how the girl took a step forward, their breathes hitching at the action . But then the girl cleared her thraot, not ever looking away from the group .She shot a glare at the group , a cold and scary glare that could have given her aunt who was locked up in Azkaban a run in for her money . Then the girl turned around, and effortlessly dragged her trolley to one of the train's doors and stepped in .Though , none of them failed to notice a single tear that had dropped from her eye .

Just as the girl disappered from sight , Sirius stumbled . He couldn't stop a few tears running out of his eyes. He wanted to call out for his baby girl....Whom he had only seen after years , but his throat had lost all its ability to make a sound. A few people were staring at Sirius Skeptically by how.

Sirius hastily wiped his tears with back of his hand and forced a smile on his face.

" I - I guess we should bid Harry goodbye, the train is about to leave " He said , checking his watch.

His friends and Boyfriend sighed and gave each other looks , not failing to notice the sadness in Sirius's voice.

Ariel looked around the Platform, smiling happily. Words could not metion her happiness?She was finally going home .And suddenly all the pain she went through during the vacations felt worth it. Ariel could have sworn , that she could get injured a thousand times - only if it meant that she gets to go back at Hogwarts .

Ariel let her gaze wander away to search for her friends .That is when her gaze landed on them .

A man with messy black hair and round glasses , whom she recognised to be her godfather ,the same man who would teach her how to ride a toy broom -was staring at her , his eyes looking sad. Beside him stood a woman with fiery red hair and green eyes , whom Ariel rcognized to be her godmother,the same woman who would dress her up and sing her lullabies. Next to her stood another man with chocolate brown hair and honey eyes , the man whom Ariel recognized to be her Uncle Moony, the same man who would give her chocolates and read her stories.

And then her eyes landed on him . him.

Ariel found a pair of grey eyes that were a replica of hers staring down at her . It didn't take long to realize that it was unmistakably her father . He was standing so close to her,yet too far away .

Ariel had an urge , a sudden urge to just throw herself in his arms and cry her eyes out,the thought making her take a subconscious step forward.

But that was when Ariel remembered who this man truly was .He was the same man who broke her mother,The same man who chose his lust over his family,the same man who left her , The same man who was the reason her mother got killed,the same man who killed her from the inside .

Ariel cleared her throat , which felt heavy after she saw the broken look in the man's eyes. But he deserved it! She thought to herself . And with that she threw the group a look and turned around quickly a tear dropping from her left eye as she hastily loaded her light trunk and her owl on the train .

Ariel cursed under her breath as she wiped her tears.Just when she felt Happy about going home , just when she felt at peace after painful and tiring months,her bastard of a father had to ruin it all ,ruin it all like he always did .

Looks like,destiny didn't like much to favour Ariel...............