~A/n~

Hello Everyone!  It's your dear Author.

I just want to say Thank you all for reading this book. Like.... I just decided to check my story - just to find that it has received 1k reads. And I had to restrain myself from screaming out loud.

Writing has been my passion since the past few years... But my parents don't support it - Like , all they want from me is to receive good grades, look good, have good manners,  grow up and find a nice job, get married to the person they want you to..... And poof!  They want to control your life.

Sorry, I went a little too off topic there. But just, me being me - decided to be a rebel and start writing in secret. And I also had a lot of work load and writing relaxes me. So you can imagine how happy I am feeling right now when the book that I started writing casually received  attention. For someone like me, who didn't even know how to write attractive work until the past few months - even reviving 1k views is as good as receiving 1k chocolate cakes for your birthday .

So,  I just want to thank all my readers so much for deciding to pick up this book. Thank you!
Also, I would appreciate if you all can drop someone comments. I also appreciations critic comments because they help me improve.

Anyway, Thank you LOADS once again.

Thank you!  💖

- From your dear author V,  who is bursting with happiness right now and her hands are shaking so much that she has had a hard time writing this thank you note. ⚡