Chapter 1.2

A/n : PLEASE READ THIS . IT IS IMPORTANT FOR THE STORY LATER!

Hello guys ! I just want to clear some matters about the storyline.

1.Harry is NOT the boy who lived or the chosen one.

2. Harry does not have any connection with Voldemort and he can't speak parseltongue.

3. Voldemort still considered Harry an enemy because he faced his downfall when he was on his way to attack The Potters.

4. Voldemort doesn't realize that he has been chasing after the wrong child until The end of Ariel's 7th year( 1996) .

5.You will have to read the whole story to find out Why Harry is the wrong child Voldemort decide to attack and find out the plot.........Hehehehe

6. Trigger Warning : There will be mentions of Self harm, blood, violence and smoking throughout the story - So please avoid it if you are uncomfortable with it. Though - I will put a trigger warning in these kind of chapter.

Thank you, and now on with the story!

Ariel looked at the Scarlet Hogwarts Express in awe . She had just entered platform Nine and three quarters and was totally dumbfounded by its beauty.

She looked around at the platform filled with people. Kids were being hugged by their parents and were wishing them goodbyes.

Ariel sighed and pushed her trolley forward, trying very hard to ignore the nearby families, which was impossible due to all the noise. God must have really hated her - because he not only gave her large wound , but was now furiously rubbing salt on it to remind her that she is alone.

Anyone else must have thought that an 11 year old couldn't possibly go through all these emotions? Well they were wrong.

Sometime people forget that Children who are left Alone do have these depressing thoughts.

Ariel quickly shook her head and picked her trunk and her Owl's cage effortlessly and boarded the train. Her trunk wasn't heavy - Since it only had her robes. Her books were to be provided by Hogwarts itself including all the other equipments. She still hadn't thought a name for her Owl but, she shrugged it off - knowing that she will have a lot of time to name him. As she disappeared into the train, she was unaware that two grey eyes, belonging to a dog - Were sadly staring at her.

Ariel searched around for a compartment - she quickly found one and settled in. She sat there, thinking about ......everything. Her mind was a mess.

Her thoughts were broken when she heard a tap on the compartment door. She looked towards it to find two identical faces staring at her. The two boys had vibrant ginger hair and deep blue eyes and Freckles covered their faces.

" Can we sit here? " One of them asked and Ariel nodded.

The two boys clumsily entered the compartment with their trunks. They pushed their trunks under the seat and turned to look at Ariel.

" By the way, I am George Weasley " one boy introduced himself.

" And I am Fred, the better looking twin " His twin introduce himself. The two were almost very difficult to tell apart - But Ariel realized that if you looked closely - Fred was the one who was slightly taller and had eyes that were a deeper shade of blue than George's.

" I am Ariel " Ariel said, forcing a smile.

" Ariel, as in Ariel Black? " The boys asked and Ariel nodded, confused.

" Blimey! " The boys exclaimed and broke into hushed whispers, making Ariel look at them with her eyebrows raised.

The three sat there for about an hour, Fred and George talking loudly, making Ariel frown many times. Fred kept poking her to ask her ridiculous questions like - ' what is your favourite hair colour? ' Or ' would you like having a green cat? ' . Ariel only rolled her eyes at each of these questions. Ariel was someone who grew up in a quiet place with minimum chaos ( except for the almost daily abuse) So, she naturally found talkative and normal people unusual. She felt a weird pit in her stomach knowing that this is how her life should have been.......

" Anything from the trolley dear? " A sweet voice rang through. Ariel looked up at the Compartment door to find an Old Lady with a trolley full off sweets.

" Uh-Huh. We've got sandwiches " Fred said, shrugging.

" What about you, dearie " The Trolley witch asked ,looking at Ariel.

" Ummm " Ariel said, she looked inside her pocket to find a galleon.

" What can I get for a galleon? " Ariel asked the witch , handing her a galleon . The old witch smiled and handed Ariel two small chocolate bars. Ariel smiled at the witch - Ariel hadn't had chocolate for the longest time she could remember, so she felt exited to have her favourite sweet again.

" Thank you, uh, Miss......? " Ariel trailed off.

The trolley witch perked up and looked at Ariel, startled. She stared at Ariel for a while as she blinked.

" Uh - Sorry if I said some wrong " Ariel hastily apologized when the witch didn't reply.

" No no, dear. It's just that no one has ever cared to ask for my name. Someone asking it just, surprised me " The old witch replied.

" Oh. I am really sorry Miss..... "Ariel started but trailed off again, looking at the witch.

The witch just chuckled .

" I am afraid that I no longer remember my name dear. You are free to call me whatever you want "

" oh! So, thank you miss sweets? " Ariel said uncertainly. The trolley witch smiled, patted Ariel's head and headed off to other kids.

Ariel smiled politely and sat back at her seat. She opened her chocolate bar and looked at the Boys in front off her.

" Want some " She asked, looking from one twin to the other.

The two just blinked at her in surprise. Fred quickly smiled and shook his head. George shook his head too.

" You are wicked " Fred blurted out.

Ariel raised an eyebrow at him.

" Uh, thanks, I guess ?" Ariel said and shrugged. She paid no mind and went back to her chocolate bar. Her owl hooted from beside her.

" Oh, I'm sorry. Here you go " Ariel said as she dropped a piece of chocolate in her Owl's cage.

" He is a pretty owl. What's his name? " George asked.

" Umm - I didn't figure out a name for him yet" Ariel said, rubbing the back of her neck. She had obviously inherited some boyish habits - strolling off alone in the village and woods many times .

" You can name him George! " George piped in.

" No way. You should name him Fred. After the better looking one between us two of course"Fred said motioning towards himself and George.

" No, it will be named George " George said.

" Fred " Fred said.

" George "

" Fred! "

"George !!!"

" Freeeeeed!"

" Geor-"

" Shut it YOU BLOODY IDIOTS! " Ariel said as she slouched back in her seat. The boys looked at her with cheeky grins that had no hint of sincerity. Ariel groaned and looked at her Owl, who was looking at her pleadingly - as if asking her to not name him Fred or George.

" Don't worry buddy " Ariel whispered.

Ariel had to say, that her first train ride was completely annoying and irritating..........