14- END

**7 Years Later**

Arthit's POV

"Daddy Daddy.. wake up.. wake up.." My little baby girl was shaking me so much so that I will wake up... 
"Jane.. please let Daddy sleep for some more time na.." I pleaded her.. 
"No daddy wake up.." She shouted. 

"Okay Jane.. don't shout.. Daddy will wake up but let us wake you brother first." Kong said as he came inside. 
"Okay Papa.." Jane said cheerfully towards the little boy sleeping with me. She slept beside him for a good minute before she shouted..

"KIETTTTTTTTTTT" She screamed in his ear.. Kiet immediately sat up and glared at her.
"JANE.. stop shouting like that will you.." He said but Jane only laughed at Kiet.. I sat down and hugged Kong.. It was our daily morning dose to see them fight like that.. 

Jane and Kiet are 4 years old.. and we have been married for 5 year.. I have asked Kong to marry me on the day of my graduation.. and then got married to each other on the same day Kong graduated. We did go on a honeymoon.. but it was kind of holiday for us because Kong was relaxing completely after all the things and graduation he was dead tired.

We shared many sleepless night when Kong was pregnant.. a few fights.. but at the end of the day Kong would not sleep without me cuddling.. Both of us treasured those moments of our life.. Kong even got them recorded. He said it would be their memories so he use to record a little every day..

Jane is more attached to me while Kiet is more attached to Kong.. that doesn't mean they don't love the other person.. like see.. Kiet would always want to sleep with me though he clings to Kong the whole day time.. while Jane.. she would not sleep without Kong beside her and in the day time.. she keeps playing with me and teasing Kong.. 

Kiet got my sleeping habit.. he doesn't wake up in morning.. while Jane is like Kong.. an early riser and I bet she is also going to be a neat freak like Kong.. Jane's food habits are like mine.. she always wants spicy food while Kiet likes normal one's like my hubby.

"Okay Kiet.. Jane.. Stop your fights.. and let us get ready.. you both want to go for a picnic right.?" Kong spoke bringing me out of my thoughts.. 
"We want.." They said jumping excitedly.. 
"Then brush your teeth first.. I will come and help you both in a few minutes.." Kong said.
"Khab Papa.. We love you both.." They said and hugged us.. We kissed their forehead and cheeks
"We love you to sweethearts." We said.

They both rushed to their rooms to brush their teeth.. 
"Good Morning P.." Kong said as they went out of sight.. 
"Morning sweets.." I said and kissed him.. 
"Now get up.. how could you sleep in.. we need to go around and spend time with our kids today.." Kong complained.

"Sorry sweets.. I will get ready soon.." I said and kissed him again before going to get ready. I got ready faster and went to our kids room to see if they were ready.. The scene I saw made me smile.. Both Kiet and Jane were taking their bath and playing with water.. they got Kong soaked all in water.. I was lost in the smile of these three loves of my life.. when Kong looked at me after he wrapped then in towels and dried them.

"P.. you get them dressed.. I will go get ready na." Kong said. 
"Okay sweets.. go fast.. otherwise you will catch cold.. " I said as I ruffled his hair. He smiled and went to get ready.

"Okay little buddies... time to get you dressed." I said and took both the little bunnies into the room. I got them dressed up.. By the time I was done.. Kong was also ready.. We went down to have our breakfast.

"Papa.. feed me today.." Jane asked Kong.. everyday she wants me to feed her and Kiet wants Kong to feed him.. but today they seemed to have exchanged.. One thing in common for both of them is.. they only eat if either me or Kong cooks.. or anything which get for them.. If anyone else get something for them.. they don't even touch.. 

At first they wouldn't take anything even from our friends also.. but now.. they do get along and play with them every time they meet.. and as of now.. they are the only kids in our circle.. so they became an apple in everyone's eye.

Soon we were done with breakfast.. Kong packed in some extra cloths and some food for them.. we were going to take them to the Siam Park.. They saw a advertisement related to the park a week back and have been asking us to take them there.. so we have planned it today..

It was our regular schedule.. we go out to one or the other place so that the kids can play while spend the weekend together... sometimes with family and sometime with our friends. I helped Kong to put everything in the car and then made our excited babies sit.. 

They were excitedly pointing at different things and jumping happily.. It took us 30minutes to reach.. Kiet and Jane started playing the games.. We agreed to take them to the water game post lunch.. so now they are playing here inside.