04

Arthit's POV

The next few days.. I could not help but always keep on pranking on Kong.. once I attached a punching spring hand inside his locker and arranged it such that as soon as he opens it will spring on to his face. That day.. I kept on smiling when ever I saw him especially with a bandage on his nose. But again with the way Em treated him made me irritate.. I don't know why but I just concluded that it was because he was not suffering and getting cured because of the stupid Nong Em. 

The weeks went on.. He knows it me who is pranking me. But he doesn't even try to question me or fight me. All he does is glare at me and whine to his friends. He has become good at guessing my pranks and now all my pranks are failing.

Soon we were given a 3 days break. I and my friends have decided to make a little more progress in our plan to eliminate Khun Wang. I have temporarily decided to put Kongpob and his thoughts away from me.. because the more I think.. the more I feel like I am attracted to him which I really don't want to.

On the second day of our break.. here I am in an alley beside the restaurant.. dealing with some drug dealers along with Khun Wang. Knot, Bright, Tutah and Prem were also with me. I was talking to him when his gaze suddenly fixed behind me. It was angering me that he wasn't focusing.. 

I looked in the direction to where his gaze was fixed. There I saw Kongpob.. sitting in all black and black dress with his spectacles on holding a cushion in the restaurant opposite to us along with Em. The view of Kongpob made my heart race

 The view of Kongpob made my heart race

I and my friends shared a look. Though I kept on pulling pranks.. I don't wish him any pain. Above that not for him to suffer. Khun Wang was looking at him with pure lust. I prayed that Kongpob won't come out for some more time at least till I get to distract him.

But my bad.. the next second we saw them paying up and coming out. Em got a call.. he said something and went away leaving Kong alone. He leaned on to the wall staring at his phone. Before I could react Khun Wang and his men started approaching him.

"Arthit.. we need to do something." Tutah said.
"I know.. but what should we do.. there is nothing which is coming into my mind." I replied.
"Ah.. can't we kill that old man.?" Prem asked.
"You know we can't.. hell would break out.. and many more worst things may happen.." I said through gritted teeth as I saw Khun Wang trying to touch Kongpob and pull him closer to himself.

"He is really a softie.. He won't be able to get rid of Khun Wang like that." Knot said as we saw Kongpob trying to reject him like a gentleman. 
"I guess we will meddle in." I said and we started walking towards them. But we froze when we saw what happened next.

Kong's POV

I was hell irritated with all the pranks that P'Arthit was pulling against me.. but all I could do was to whine or complaint to my friends. They kept on cooling me from time to time hoping that at some point P'Arthit would stop these pranks. But that did not happen.. in fact I got better in guessing what kind of pranks he would pull.

But God must have blessed me as we got a 3 days break..! I was literally jumping happily all the time that I would be away from this stupid pranks and all. On the very before day evening itself all our friends decided to leave to our home. I and Em went together.. Our parents arranged the dinner for us together.

I and Em kept on complaining about the hazers.. practically it was me who was complaining about P'Arthit.. while Em was complaining about how he had to coax me afterwards and cool me down.

Our parents were laughing at our dramatic expressions and my situation. After that.. We told them about our new friends.. faculty and other things in university. We sat there in the garden as we dipped our legs into the pool while we spoke. I and Em were sitting in the middle with our mother on either side of us and then our fathers. 

The first day.. I and Em practically slept off the whole morning till afternoon. We spent our afternoon with our families. Knowing our arrival our school friends wanted to meet us. So we made plans to visit them tomorrow evening followed by having dinner at our favorite restaurant.

I wore my signature black and black dress with my spectacles on. We took Em's car. We had fun time catching up with our friends.. All of us shared about how our first university days were. Most of them were practically complaining about hazing only..!

All of us split with a promise to meet again soon.. I and Em had our dinner at our favorite restaurant. The owner still remembers us as he gave us the food we order regularly without even ordering along with our favorite drinks which were free.

After that.. Em told that he would get the vehicle which we parked down the road.. Uncle called to ask about our whereabouts. I just stood there leaning on to the wall while waiting for him. Suddenly a man approached me followed by 4 more who I guess are his body guards ad started flirting with me.

I tried my level best reject him calmly. But he wasn't taking any of it. I was loosing my patience.. the last string was when he pulled me closer to him. I tried snapping at him.. he did not take it.. So I used my fist.. I have been trained in taekwondo and martial arts along with some techniques in Karate in order to ditch from having the body guards around me.. so the next second I broke his arm and still kept on bending it making him scream in pain. 

I pushed him on to the ground when his four men were attacking me. It took me some kicks and punches to get them down. After that I helped that person to stand up.
"Flirt with someone who enjoys it.. but don't even dare to force those who are not liking it." I warned him.

"KONG..!" I heard Em's voice. I turned around and saw him rushing to me.. he checked on me making sure that I was not hurt..
"Em.. Em.. relax.. I am not hurt. I am fine.." I said trying to assure him. After he relaxed.. I looked at that person and his body guards.. I took out my wallet and gave them money.
"That is for your medical expenses.. next time.. there won't be such a chance if I see you forcing yourself on someone.. I will pay for your death bed if there is next time." I warned him and walked away with Em.

 He drove us back to home.. and we decided not to tell this incident to tell it to our parents knowing that they are very over protective.

Arthit's POV

"Voo.. is the same person you prank on or his twin or something..?" Bright exclaimed seeing Kong fight Khun Wang and his men.
"He is amazing..." Tutah said looking at him without blinking his eyes even for a second.
"Knot.. get me his background." I said. Even I was stunned with his skills. The cutie who fills my mind with never ending thought with his whining and pouting is this feisty ah. I am sure he would be the best choice for me.. Though I will worry for his safety.. I am sure he would protect himself.. 

"Ah.. Why so.?" Knot asked back and they were looking at we with wide eyes..
"Maybe it is time for me to open my heart.. " I said giving them a smile. Yes I know I am attracted to him.. but this incident made me want to be with him.. I was scared to get him into my life because it might be dangerous.. but now that I know he can break some bones.. I decided not to let him go

"FINALLY..!" They exclaimed together. I was about to ask more but stopped seeing Em rushing to Kong and making sure he was okay..! I felt jealous seeing Em. We could not help but chuckle when Kong gave money to Khun Wang and his men for medical treatment.

"Dragon.. Let us continue the work some other day." He said as he made his way back to where we were actually. He was wincing in pain and I can see his hand became bluish as well as is swollen. I smirked internally looking at him. I was actually wanted to laugh at him..

"It is Okay.. let me know when we can continue.." I said as we made our way out. We went into our car.. Bright took the driving seat.
"Why did you all react like that.. When I confessed.?" I asked them as Prem started driving.

"Ai'Thit.. you are really dumb. we could clearly see your love for him.. yes you have been pranking him.. but you could not stay a second without looking for him when he is not in his place.. also in the hazing.. your eyes automatically search for him. Also.. with all this work load also you take time to think about him and a way to prank him or whatever it is." Tutah said while every nodded their heads.

I remained silent rest of the time thinking about Kongpob.. I know I should start courting him.. I guess it will take me a lot of time because I am on his negative side as of now with of the tom and jerry fights. The night I slept with unsettle thoughts about Kong and what should I do to amend the relationship now.

Aw..! Arthit is finally going to fasten his game... let us see what will happen further..!
Stay safe.!!!!!