08

Arthit's POV

The next days of my life were the best till now.. there were many students whom we don't even know coming up to us and congratulating us.. But there were also few people who would come to me and say that I don't deserve Kong while some even said the same line to Kong.. 

But the way he reacted was far different from the way I reacted.. He used to just chuckle and say 'I don't know if I deserve him or not.. but now he is mine.. all you can do is look at us with jealousy while we be lovely with eachother' while I.. I would get really violent.. I would shout at them.. and make them fear for their life.

No matter how different we were.. how we dealt with our jealousy or these people.. one thing was... we started trusting eachother more.. Soon.. both our friends circle started hanging out and we just clicked together. Now it is like we have know each of us for our whole life. 

The more I knew about Kong.. the more I started falling for him.. With our frequent daily hangouts.. Prem and Wad also seemed to have changed their opinion on eachother.. because now they became inseparable. No one of us know what they exactly are.. I and Kong have a hunch about some romantic feelings being involved but decided not to talk and let them have their time.

After a month from that event.. we held our gear giving ceremony.. they have proved themselves worth to be our juniors.. and especially how Kong and his friends managed to solve the five steps during the Flag capturing day... They understood the challenge themselves and also solved it by themselves.. 

I and my friends made extra efforts in arranging the ceremony to them... because we could see their sincerity towards us.. as well as respect. We saw them working hard for our acceptance.. We decided to arrange the ceremony at the beech as usual.. but we arranged some performances as well as special dine for them.. we would stay there two nights and one day. 

I might have become sneaky about allotting rooms.. I made sure that Kong and Wad were in one room because.. while I and Prem would be in one room.. so that we can exchange rooms at night.. Though I was teased by my friends about this.. I just gave them a wide sly smile of mine making them chuckle.

After the gears were received by the first year.. Kong pulled me for a walk by the shore while the others were busy with the performances.. We walked while we held both our hands as Kong kept on speaking about the ceremony while looking at the stars.. but I could not take my eyes off his face which was glowing brightly.. We sat down at one point and looked at the waves in front of us. Suddenly I heard Bright calling for us.. I swear I would kill him one day.. I was about to get up.. but stopped as Kong held my hand.

"P.. wait.. give me your hand.." He said. I stretched my hand in front of him.. He gave me his gear.. 
"Why are you giving it back to me Kong..?" I asked him.. I was confused.. 
"You don't know the meaning of gear.?" He asked me..
"It represents an engineer.. what else.. it is me who told you that in hazing right.." I said. He chuckled at that.

"Fine P.. I am not returning it to you.. I am just giving it to you.. so you can take care of it." He said and walked towards our friends. I was confused but placed it in my pocket and joined him. All of us were having drinks.. One thing I made sure was to get non-alcoholic drinks also because Kong can't take Alcohol..  

We were taking about random things.. Kong spoke his interest to go to Pattaya.. I mentally noted to take him there in the next break.. Soon Kong started dosing off.. so were the other juniors.. so we decided to take them to their rooms. I tool Kong to his room while Prem took Wad to our room. 

I thought of taking a quick shower before sleeping but.. Kong pulled me to the bed the next I laid him down.. He was murmuring my name and kept on repeating that he loves me.. I could not help but smile at him.. I placed a kiss on his forehead and let him snuggle with me. Even I slept holding him close to me.

Next day morning when I woke up.. I saw that Kong was already staring at me with a smile on his face.. I bent down and gave him a peck.. he immediately hit me playfully.
"P.. I did not brush.. " He whined..
"Sweetheart.. you are mine.. so I don't care if it is you.." I replied and gave another peck.. he blushed a little and hid his face while hugging me tightly.. 

After few minutes we got up and freshened up.. I made sure that everyone were up and also were ready to leave... Kong has saved a spot for me beside him in the bus and then got down. He was walking towards me when some stranger stopped him.. I saw it and walked towards them.. 

"Can you tell me your name..?" I heard the stranger asked.. Kong just looked at him and then tried to move away.
"Khun please.. I have been seeing you since the day you arrived.. I really like you.. maybe we can get to know eachother.. we can at least be friends if we don't click." He said as he stopped Kong again.
"Khun.. I am sorry.. I am already committed and I have no interest in knowing you.." He said.
"But I did not see anyone with you.." That person replied.. I decided to meddle in..

"Sweets.. what you doing here.. do you know him.?" I asked him as I placed a kiss on his cheek.
"P.. I was about to come but this person stopped me in between.." He replied.. 
"Is there anything we can do for you Khun." I said normally but made sure to glare at him..
"You.. you both.." He shuttered a little.. pointing towards both of us..
"Boyfriends.." I said as I pulled Kong closer to me..
"I am sorry.." He said bowed and left.. I turned Kong towards me and hugged him.. 

"So Mr. Boyfriend.. can you please stop being so cute... Other wise I will have to scare away many people.." I said looking into his face..
"Na.. I enjoy when you become possessive like this.. so I will become more cute.." He said smiling widely making me chuckle.. I was about to lean in a kiss when I heard the most disturbance voice..

"Ai'Thit.. we need to go.. Everyone are waiting... Stop your activity.. continue later.." Bright shouted. I turned towards him and saw that all are friends were there with a teasing smile.. seeing which Kong just hid his face. 

The busses started.. Kong was sitting near the widow seat beside me.. he was talking about random things which he saw through the window while we were listening to songs.. At one point I could only focus on how cute he is looking.. his eyes were far expressive than I thought.. I was loosing my self in them and other one was his smile and excitement in his voice while talking to me.

After a while he slowly drifted into his sleep.. I slowly placed his head on my shoulder.. I heard the juniors speaking about the meaning of gear.. it represents the heart of an engineer and that means if someone asks to take care of it.. it refers to their heart.. I immediately looked at Kong's face with a wide smile.. my little baby is very sweet..

I could not help but think about the past few days.. I was finding myself new.. I never liked people talking continuously.. I never like to hear people whining.. or pouting or complaining.. I still don't but when it comes to Kong.. he is an exception.. he is an exception for everything.. because I want to hear him talk.. hear him whine to me.. pout in front of me.. so that I can kiss it away.. complain to me.. so that I can cuddle him.. 

I was always scared of opening my heart to people.. I did find some attractive.. but never were they worth to be courted or pursued.. to be frank.. though I was attracted.. I always found a flaw.. but with Kong.. his flaws added to his cuteness..

Hey everyone.. this is the new chapter..! I hope you all enjoyed it..!!! bottomkong I hope you like the story so far.. and it reached your expectations.. sorry if it hasn't.. I will try for the next chapters..

Stay safe..! Stay happy..!