Prologue

Kongpob was the only son of Kelkarai and Kusum Suthilak. He was the only heir of Siam Polymer. He likes to maintain a low key and so one knows that he is the heir.. but never did his parents love him any less neither did he. He was always learning things and making sure that he would be capable of taking over.

Kongpob was both cute and handsome. He was an Bisexual. He had both boys and girls smitten for him.. But he always rejected everyone kindly which did not leave place for them to curse him also. They would just start admiring him far. Em is the only best friend from his childhood who knows everything about him and also his family. They are always together.

Kong was always having bodyguards tailing around him.. but he did not want them to be around especially in the university. So after he graduated from his high school he trained himself and learnt self defense. His friend Em also accompanied and learnt along with Kong.

Kong and Em were both excited about joining university. Kong's parents were not happy about him choosing to stay in the dorms.. but he managed to convince them with a promise of talking to them daily at least once. Other than that their condition was that Em and Kong would be neighbors to which they gladly accepted. 

How would Kong's life turn when a certain head hazer picks on him and only insults him all the time..? 
Will Kong fall for him..? Will the head hazer wall for him..? Or will he keep picking on Kong every chance he get.!

Story Plot bottomkong @bottomkong 

It is a short story.. with about 13 chapters + Epilogue.. I hope you will enjoy this.. I will start publishing this  from 5th June... Hope you will like it..!