01

Kong's POV

Today is the first day of mine in the university. Though I was shy.. I manage to open up to people very much easily.. I and Em made our way to the university a little early so that we can roam around the get to know the place.

I was sipping my favorite pink milk while walking in the corridors. I like Pinkmilk a lot.. I would become grumpy if I don't get to drink at least once in a day. That is the reason why I bought many Pinkmlik powder packets.. But I am lucky that the shop sells pinkmilk. 

I was talking to Em pointing at various things around while he was doing the same. I suddenly bumped into someone and spilled my pinkmilk on them.

"I am really sorry Khun.. I did not mean it.. please forgive me." I said immediately as I bowed to him. Before he spoke the one beside him spoke.. practically insulted me.
"What kind of man are you... first you drink pinkmilk and then you bump into them.. do you want him that badly or what..?" He snorted me.

I was getting really angry.. I clenched my fist seeing at him. Looking at them I know they should not be messed with.. but he doesn't have any right to insult me like that..

"Even if I like man.. that has nothing to do with you.. Even if you are the last person on the earth.. I prefer dying than talking with a egoistic fool like you." I said glaring at him. Em tugged my hand from behind.. I got control over my anger and then faced the person I bumped into.. 

"Khun.. I am really sorry.. I did not have any intention to bump into you.. to day is my first day here.. so I was lost looking around and did not notice you.. Please forgive me.. if you want I will get it cleaned." I said and bowed to him again. 

"It is okay Nong.. It is a black shirt.. won't effect much.. but make sure you look where you go." He said. 
"Thank you Khun.. I am sorry once again." I said and bowed to him before leaving from there. 

Arthit's POV

I was already a little stressed today because I did not get to sleep yesterday night because of a work we had. We had to deal with some people who were gambling money. I felt really tired and was on an edge. 

We were in the university looking around to make sure that the arrangements were being done properly as today will be the first day the freshman are going to enter.  Suddenly someone bumped to Bright. We all looked at him apologizing to Bright.

See him look like a puppy with pinkmilk in his hand bowing and apologizing did not know why but it did not sit well with me. So the next second.. I insulted him. I thought he would cry because he felt like a sissy type.. but he immediately countered me and called me a egoistic fool.

I was about to throw a fist but Knot held me tight. I saw him apologizing again before leaving. I stared at his back as he left.
"Arthit.. you can't do that.. it was not intentional.. and stop showing your anger and irritation on someone who doesn't have anything to do with it." Knot warned me.
"But.. his face doesn't sit well with me." I retorted.

"Whatever Arthit.. but what you did is wrong.. he was not wrong.. he apologized immediately.. I won't support you on this.. Go get your daily doze of your manly drink.. your iced coffee." This time Tutah replied. I looked at him.. then it clicked me.. he also likes to drink pinkmilk.. 

"Tut.. sorry.. I did not mean it that way.. I just used to insult him.. I don't have anything like that against man drinking pinkmilk.." I said sincerely. He just nodded his head but I am sure he is still hurt and is letting it slide.

That kid.. the second I saw him.. two of my friends are not happy with me.. AAH.. I will show him hell the next time I see him I thought as I made way to the classes. After the lunch break we were going to start our first hazing session.

*Hazing Session*

After lunch we made our way to the hazing session. The first years were already gathered. I and my friends shared a group hug before me made our way inside the hall. All of us fell into a single line as we walked with our hands locked at the back.

The whole hall went silent and the second years cheer team went and stood by the side as we took our place facing the first years. Knot and Bright were to my side while Prem and Tutah were to my left. All us looked at all the first years. 

"Swadee Khab First years. I am Arthit Rojnapath, a third year senior student and your head hazer. I'm in-charge of taking care of you throughout this academic year so that you all will be disciplined. The main duty of you, first years, is to follow the rules strictly and attend the classes as well as the hazing sessions regularly based on the schedule. I would like to tell you on the very first that.. hazing won't be that easy and you need to follow our orders very strictly."  I said with a stern and a cold voice which was not a matter to me being a leader of the mafia.

Followed by me.. the others also introduced themselves. We started telling them the basic rules they need to follow like being on time.. respecting everyone elder than them and all. Not it was time to reveal the first task.

"So.. do you all want to know the seniors.?" Knot asked. 
"Yes.." They replied. 
"Then.. I want you all to collect 1000 signatures of the seniors of this faculty within one week." Everyone started murmuring as I said the task. 

"Oh.. I forgot.. if you want to tall anything.. raise your hand, tell your name and student id as you ask for permission to speak." I added.

"Student ID: 0062. Kongpob. Permission to speak." I heard the same kid who bumped into Bright raising his hand. 
"Don't make it personal." Knot whispered to me as I gave him permission to speak.

"P.. can you give us more time..? 1 week is really short time P." He said with a pleading tone.
"Have you tried.?" I said coldly while glaring at him.
"But.." He was about to speak but I cut him off..
"My orders are final.. and you don't have a right to question me." I practically shouted at him. 

After that he sat down. I asked the second years to distribute the books to them and then left the hall. All of us released a sigh after the hazing was done.
"Ai'Thit.. don't pick on him unnecessarily." Knot said as we were walking out. I just nodded my head not caring because I am sure he is going to be fun to play with. I smirked internally at my thoughts.

Kong's POV

"Kong why do I feel that you made your first enemy officially.?" Em said as we took the books. I glared and pouted at him to which he just laughed.
"Don't laugh Em.. Even you will have enemies." I retorted.
"Ah.. I already have.. since the day I became you best friends.. people treat me like their enemy as if I snatch you away from them." He retorted back.. I was about to retort at him but the person beside me spoke.

"Mm.. Hi.. I am Tew.. You were cool when you asked them.." He said as he introduced himself.
"Ah.. you were really daring.. By the way my name is Oak." Another one joined us.
"Hi.. I am Kong.. and this is my stupid friend Em." I said as I smacked his head. My eyes fell on another person beside Tew.. I wanted to talk to him.

"Hi.. I am Kongpob.. you can call me Kong." I said. At first he just looked at me. I was almost about to whine as he was not responding.
"I am Wad.. and I don't know how to talk to people.. Thank you for talking first." He said. I smiled broadly at him.
"Let us hang out together.. we can enjoy while we can also do the task together." Tew said. I and Wad nodded. Em and Oak already found their common craze for games as they started talking about it. I and Tew just shook our heads seeing them while Wad remained silent. I guess we will be making a nice group.

Hey..! Here is the first chapter as I promised..! Hope you enjoy..❤❤

Stay Safe..!