Ben's 18th Birthday Surprise

Eileen's hand traveled up his leg, moving slowly towards the part of him that ached for her, the part of him that throbbed--

"Good morning, birthday boy," she murmured against his stomach.

Ben jolted awake, his body on fire. He looked down to see his Mate's hand moving possessively over his already erect flesh, sending pangs of pleasure and desire spiraling through his body. "Ei-Eileen! What are you--"

"Your parents and Widower Vale aren't due back until tonight, remember?" Eileen grinned, sliding her hand up and down his shaft in a way that removed all other thoughts from his head. "Your dad suggested I stay last night to keep you company. Somehow your mom agreed..."

He still couldn't figure that one out.

"So, I thought I'd wake up my special guy on his special day in a very special way," she murmured, her voice sultry and hypnotic.

"I love it," he said, already breathing fast and shallow, pleasure coursing through his body. "I love it when you touch me, Eileen."

"I know, but I think you might like this even more...if it's too much, tell me to stop."

If what was too--

She slid his boxers to his knees, took a second to give him an appreciative look, and then, eyes locked with his, she licked him from balls to tip.

His hips jerked, and a startled gasp of pleasure escaped his mouth without permission.

"Too much?" she asked worriedly, pausing for his answer.

He shook his head, grabbing his pillows so he could prop up and watch as her tongue slid over him again, wetting his flesh, teasing him. 

"That feels so good," he groaned, "I love your tongue on my cock."

A smile curved her lips, "You're getting better at expressing yourself in bed, and I definitely approve. As a reward...."

She moved her lips to his tip, giving it a kiss that made his whole body jerk in response, and when he thought it couldn't get any better, she licked her lips and took him into her mouth with a loud suck.

"Fuck!" Ben moaned, his hips rolling towards her automatically even as he fought to keep his eyes wide open, not wanting to miss even a second; the image before him was one of the most erotic he'd ever seen, and in that moment, his world centered on her lips, her face, and the way his cock sank into her warm, wet, eager mouth.

"No, this is a suck," she teased, tickling his balls with one hand and wrapping the other around his shaft. Then she proceeded to torture him in the most loving way possible--sucking, licking, and devouring his cock, his balls, with happy wet noises that made his whole body tremble. Molten lava replaced his blood, and his dick felt like it was made of stone.

 It was so good. Too good for someone with so little experience. 

Tensing, he gritted, "I'm there, Eileen, I'm there."

With a grin she gave him one more big suck then pulled up her shirt and jacked him against bouncing breasts barely concealed by her lacy black bra.

"Holy fuck! Eileen!"

"That's right, Benji," she purred, milking his shaft until he collapsed back onto the bed.

She had a towel waiting next to her and used that to quickly clean up before joining him on the bed. He reached for her immediately, wanting to hold her close to him as his heart tried to slow, as he came to terms with the fact that what had just happened had been real.