392

"Then what about the kid?"

Su Jiu wanted to say, that is, he is the cub she wants to save, can she not like him?

If possible, she still wants to pet him in her palms!

"Like." Su Jiu confessed bluntly. If she said she didn't like it, Dad wouldn't believe it.

"What about Han Siye, Xiao Wei and them?"

"I like them too!"

The corner of Su Shengjing's mouth twitched, "Do you like all the good-looking little brothers?"

Su Jiu thought for a while, and then shook her head solemnly, "No! I also like the good-looking young lady!"

"..." Su Shengjing was speechless.

Okay, she doesn't just like that little bastard.

"Dad, my brother is at home alone now, can I ask him to come over for dinner?"

Meeting her expectant look, Su Shengjing could only agree, "Well, ask him to eat together."

Anyway, this is not once or twice, he is used to it. But that little bastard is always at home alone, as a neighbor, it doesn't matter if he comes over for a few meals. As long as the little dumpling likes it, he can barely accept it.

Su Jiu ran out of the house happily and rang the doorbell of the little villain's house. Soon, the door opened. When she saw the little villain, she said sweetly: "Brother, come to my house for dinner!"

Rong Si subconsciously glanced at Su Shengjing behind her. Su Shengjing looked unhappy, but gave him a wink and motioned him to enter the house.

Rong Si just walked out, Su Jiu took his hand without saying a word and led him into his house.

Rong Si looked down at the little hand she was holding. Although it was cold now, he felt that he was surrounded by a warm current, and it was not cold at all.

When Rong Si is at his home, he eats quickly and casually. He hopes to spend more time on studying the knowledge of the upper grades. But every time he ate with her, he would sit upright, slow down, and not eat much, so he didn't want to leave a bad impression on Little Jiu sister.

Compared with the other little brothers she knows, he has no outstanding advantages, so he can only try to maintain a good image in front of her.

Su Jiu was eating very fragrant right now, he didn't expect this. Even if the little villain's food looks bad, she won't mind. Who would dislike the cubs she likes!

After taking a few mouthfuls, she suddenly remembered something and asked him seriously, "Brother, are you cold?"

Rong Si was startled, wondering why she suddenly asked, shook his head and said, "It's not cold."

On the contrary, it is very warm.

He is very warm at home and will not feel cold when staying with her. It was like the last time he did the first snow, he didn't wear much, but standing in the snow to make a wish with her, he really didn't feel cold at all.

When he got home, he found that his hands were frozen and stiff.

The little girl looked sad and asked: "Does your house have heating then?"

She is worried that if the weather is so cold, if there is no heating in his house, will he be frozen?

The corners of Rong Si's lips couldn't help but lifted up, "I have some at home, don't worry."

The heating is provided in the apartment. It is also thanks to her, her father and Uncle Sheng that he can live in such a house. There is no longer any need to live in the broken building with air leakage on all sides. In winter, he can only shiver in the quilt, and the whole person is frozen as if it is about to freeze.

Fortunately, he met her.

"Huh... that's good." The little girl breathed a sigh of relief, and then resumed eating with peace of mind.