324

The older child looked ugly, and he was also very afraid that he would be taken away, and cold sweat broke out on his forehead, but it was a bit hard to say an apology to the little beggar.

However, several children behind him kept urging him.

When Su Shengjing took out his cell phone and pretended to call the police, he gave Rong Si an angry and unwilling look, then bowed to him and said, "I'm sorry, I was wrong!"

Su Jiu: "Where did you go wrong?"

"I shouldn't hit him, nor should I throw his schoolbag into the water and speak ill of him!"

Su Jiu expressed satisfaction and looked sideways at the little villain beside him, "Brother, do you want to forgive him?"

When Rong Si looked at the older child, his eyes were cold, as if there was no temperature, "Don't forgive."

Su Jiu felt that he was right if he didn't forgive. Who said he would forgive if he apologized?

There is a sentence to say, If saying sorry is so useful, why do people need the police?

"Then brother, what do you want to do?" the little girl asked again.

"Let's go." Rong Si didn't want to waste time on these people, he just wanted not to see them in the future, which was really an eye-catcher.

If only he had the ability to make people disappear from the world.

However, if you have money, can it be done?

He has heard many people say that there is almost nothing in this world that money can't do. So, money is a good thing, but unfortunately he doesn't have it yet.

The little villain doesn't want to be held accountable, but Su Jiu is not willing to let it go so easily.

She curled her lips and said angrily to a few children: "My brother is a good man and doesn't care about you. Thank him! If you are bullying him in the future, I will definitely call the police. If you don't believe me, you can give it a try!"

"If you get caught and go to jail then, don't cry for your mom and dad!"

The young children were all frightened, and they didn't dare to express themselves, but they waved their hands vigorously to show that they would not bully Rong Si. The older child didn't dare to say anything, but he was not reconciled.

After giving Rong Si a vicious look, he turned his head and ran. The eldest brother ran away, so the younger brother naturally followed, just like this.

"Okay, they ran away. You, if you encounter something like this next time, if your father is not there, you can't fight them alone, do you know?" Su Shengjing said as he rubbed the hair of the little dumpling.

The little dumpling bulged her cheeks, and said indignantly: "Huh! I will do the same when my father is not there. I can't let them bully my brother. I said I want to cover my brother!"

This sentence made Rong Si's heart suddenly hot.

He fixedly looked at the little girl, his always dark and cold eyes were warm at this time.

Those who have witnessed all of this looked at Su Jiu with admiration, the little girl had something!

Someone took out his mobile phone and recorded the complete picture. After mosaicing every child except Su Jiu, he posted it on Weibo.

After seeing the netizens, they all felt that the little girl was too powerful, and she ran away several children on her own.

Especially the mother fans, all of them were so excited, they went to Su Shengjing's Weibo to leave a message, [ZiZi is so brave, ZiZi is awesome! Ah, mom loves you more and more! 】

[The short look of the female goose is so cute! Ahhhhh, my blood tank is empty! 】

[I'm curious about who the cubs are protecting? Is that little boy really picking up trash? That's too pitiful, is there a channel for donations? 】

[Same question, the female goose is so protective of him, as a mother fan, I want to do a little bit of effort! 】

[Me too. 】

The commentary style changed suddenly and it became a large-scale charity fundraising scene.